Locked Area (Downtown)

#1jho_82Posted 8/13/2013 12:48:10 AM
Hi guys,

So, I've just completed all the levels except Downtown (and collected everything), but when I go to the Police Helipad in Cherry Tree Hills, I can't go to the Downtown section - even though I've built the Helipad there, and went from Downtown to Cherry Tree Hills that way. I thought that once you build a helipad, that unlocks that area so you can travel to it a lot easier.

Has anybody else had this issue?

How do I unlock Downtown?
#2zenwaznezPosted 8/14/2013 9:27:49 AM
By completing all levels you mean story missions?

If you haven't saved the fire station from the fire station maybe it won't let you. Maybe you have to finish more of the story
#3jho_82(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 8:19:47 PM
zenwaznez posted...
By completing all levels you mean story missions?

If you haven't saved the fire station from the fire station maybe it won't let you. Maybe you have to finish more of the story

Yes - I've finished the whole game in Story Mode, and now I'm in free mode, going back and collecting everything else - cars, character tokens etc etc. I just can't work out why Downtown is always locked whenever I go to a helipad in any other area. :-/
#4zenwaznezPosted 8/21/2013 11:42:13 AM
don't know what to tell you. just a glitch, luckily not a game breaking one,. let's just hope that it doesn't effect your 100% at the end