Bikini Bundle?

#1BlayzyPosted 12/27/2012 12:22:30 PM
Well, I've read the forums and it seems that its in the game. I just got it today (Yay Me!) but... I don't see the bikinis available in the shop to purchase, is there something I have to do to unlock them first or... is maybe my game glitched?
#2YoyokuKOPosted 12/27/2012 2:28:37 PM
you need to contact tekken's support to pay the tekken guys money to get the swimsuits for each character. Everytime.
it's too expensive to get everything.
there is no choice on which costume you get either

sucks right?

luckily you can grind ghost battle.
did i mention its was the in-game fight money?
go to special game mode, choose tekken supporters
#3Blayzy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 2:51:15 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
you need to contact tekken's support to pay the tekken guys money to get the swimsuits for each character. Everytime.
it's too expensive to get everything.
there is no choice on which costume you get either

sucks right?

luckily you can grind ghost battle.
did i mention its was the in-game fight money?
go to special game mode, choose tekken supporters

Ohhhhhh Thanks so Much! I'll get to work on that now!
#4TheDuskwalkerPosted 12/27/2012 4:54:24 PM
You will get all character bikinis by giving 2-3 million to the character you want the bikini for. It depends on how much you have already unlocked for them in Ghost Battle. If you haven't unlocked anything in Ghost Battle 3 million should unlock all said characters bikinis, and character specific customization pieces you would get in Ghost Battle. That's how it's worked for me anyway.
---
TTT2: Lili, Asuka; BBCSE: Noel, Mu-12; KOFXIII: Mai, Leona, Elisabeth; DS3: Morrigan
GGXXAC: Dizzy, Jam; DOA5: Sarah, Kasumi, Helena; SSFIV: Cammy, Chun, Juri
#5UltimateWingPosted 12/27/2012 6:31:43 PM
You can also earn money on Tekken Ball challenges (if you want a break from Ghost Battles). In Devil Challenge mode, I've earned 550-600k at the end of the challenge.
---
"It's...it's a conspiracy!" - Sigma
#6VelocirapteryxPosted 12/28/2012 2:46:42 AM
You can unlock non-bikini customization stuff in Supporters? I thought it was just bikinis.
#7TheDuskwalkerPosted 12/28/2012 5:27:38 AM
Velocirapteryx posted...
You can unlock non-bikini customization stuff in Supporters? I thought it was just bikinis.

Nope you can also unlock the ghost battle unlockables from gold opponents. If you get there unlockables from Tekken Supporters you will get $765,000 for beating them in ghost battle instead. I gave Lili 3 million after beating arcade and time attack, got all 3 of her bikinis, Devilish Set (all 4 pieces), Teddy Bear, and all panels. I got money for I think 3 encounters with her gold ghost, and a universal generic item you get for all characters the other 2, I guess if I had gave her another million I would have already got those too.

Guess it was done out of feedback over unlocking things being too tedious, random, and time consuming in the other versions (although from what I encountered in both Wii U and PS3 is your main on point character has the highest encounter % until you fight them 5 times and get all there stuff). Along with it allowing online/vs. mode only players to unlock things for there favorite character without being forced to play offline/a mode they don't want to.
---
TTT2: Lili, Asuka; BBCSE: Noel, Mu-12; KOFXIII: Mai, Leona, Elisabeth; DS3: Morrigan
GGXXAC: Dizzy, Jam; DOA5: Sarah, Kasumi, Helena; SSFIV: Cammy, Chun, Juri
More topics from this board...
Unable to load gamewisezeta19/15 8:36PM