Hi, new in this board

#1Gray-Fox007Posted 1/31/2013 12:41:36 PM
How active is this board? I just got the game and I would like to know if anybody would like to be friends, and not just play randomly online. Could be great if you guys had Skype so we could be chatting while playing.

Also I would like to know if anybody has seen me online.

My NNID: GrayFox007
#2captjimsterPosted 1/31/2013 5:03:03 PM
This board is pretty empty. What are your teams? You can add me too, FC is in sig.
---
Wii FC: 3697 8935 3959, BIS0N (Alex, Ryu/Ippatsuman)
TTT2 Wii U: fighter5717 (Dragunov, Jun/Bruce)
#3inf3rn0_munkeePosted 2/1/2013 1:07:45 AM
NNID: inf3rn0MunkeeUK -- At least I hope that's right, I haven't given it out before, the UK bit is because I have 2 accounts and only the UK account has access to playing online, my South African account doesn't really work. Also, I tend to play as anyone while favouring Hwoarang and Steve
---
So I don't have to say this constantly I'm from South Africa, I wait a month or 2 after Europe to get new releases
#4Gray-Fox007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 5:01:07 PM
Ok guys I'll try to add you. Also I like the idea of chatting in Skype, so let me know if you have it, it's really fun while playing online, well I can tell you because I use it for other online games too.
#5inf3rn0_munkeePosted 2/3/2013 11:23:23 PM
It'd be cool to chat over skype as well but I have my PC connected to the same TV I use for gaming, so I won't be able to do both, plus my PC is too far away from where I sit when playing so I can't connect a headset either. I could always try out my wireless one but it tends to go nuts when there are other wireless devices around.
---
So I don't have to say this constantly I'm from South Africa, I wait a month or 2 after Europe to get new releases
#6Gray-Fox007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 3:14:23 AM
inf3rn0_munkee posted...
It'd be cool to chat over skype as well but I have my PC connected to the same TV I use for gaming, so I won't be able to do both, plus my PC is too far away from where I sit when playing so I can't connect a headset either. I could always try out my wireless one but it tends to go nuts when there are other wireless devices around.

No problem. We could at least use it to text message to know if we can play. Or maybe for future games.

BTW Which games do you have for Wii and Wii u?
#7inf3rn0_munkeePosted 2/6/2013 2:22:28 AM
Nothing with online play besides Tekken Tag 2. I do have Monster Hunter Tri for Wii but I'm planning on getting MH3U.
---
#8Gray-Fox007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:37:09 AM
nice. Sorry I haven't a added you guys. I've been paying
Goldeneye 007 Wii, the game is still pretty active and lots of fun :)
#9Gray-Fox007(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:48:28 AM
Also, I will maybe upload some gameplays of Tekken in the future In my YouTube channel. Right now I only have videos of goldeneye.
But if you guys want to check out my videos here's my
Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lglg923

Also I would like to know if you guys have one, and I can check your
Videos :=)
#10captjimsterPosted 2/10/2013 4:36:44 PM
Gray-Fox007 posted...
Also, I will maybe upload some gameplays of Tekken in the future In my YouTube channel. Right now I only have videos of goldeneye.
But if you guys want to check out my videos here's my
Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/lglg923

Also I would like to know if you guys have one, and I can check your
Videos :=)

Mine's fighter5717, but i doubt you'll find anything you like there.
---
Wii FC: 3697 8935 3959, BIS0N (Alex, Ryu/Ippatsuman)
TTT2 Wii U: fighter5717 (Dragunov, Jun/Bruce)
More topics from this board...
Unable to load gamewisezeta29/19 7:41AM