What if....

#1Traptin3daysPosted 5/1/2012 9:08:06 AM
Ganondorf was exclusive to this Tekken? Nay or Aye?!
---
And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!
Dimentio - Super Paper Mario
#2The_DOAMPosted 5/10/2012 4:09:05 PM
meh..I'd rather have Samus mainly because Samus should have been playable in DoA:Dimensions but all she got was a stage...
Or maybe even Yoshi but only because I miss Gon
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#3kreegan64Posted 5/13/2012 12:27:42 PM
Sure, I'm just glad Samus was NOT playable in doad because I think that DOA is the worst fighter series behind BR
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/528912-shifters/61948324 You probably won't (and maybe rather wouldn't) know what topic this links to.
#4RevOn_DXPosted 5/25/2012 3:35:37 PM
Link in Soul Calibur, Ganondork in Tekken? Heh heh, wouldn't mind! But leave Samus for DOA! WOO! Personally, I'm thinking Captain Falcon for Tekken
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#5Traptin3days(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 7:01:54 AM
RevOn_DX posted...
Link in Soul Calibur, Ganondork in Tekken? Heh heh, wouldn't mind! But leave Samus for DOA! WOO! Personally, I'm thinking Captain Falcon for Tekken

Yeah that was what I thought. Link in SC and The ol' Dorf in Tekken :D
---
Dimentio shall rise like a chubby boy in a McDonald's!
#6mrplow8Posted 6/6/2012 2:47:37 PM
Seeing as how they're already including Mega Mushrooms in this game, I see no reason why they shouldn't include a Nintendo character or two. I'd like to see Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee as a tag team.
#7kreegan64Posted 6/6/2012 5:20:18 PM
mrplow8 posted...
Seeing as how they're already including Mega Mushrooms in this game, I see no reason why they shouldn't include a Nintendo character or two. I'd like to see Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee as a tag team.

Hm, I always wanted them to appear in a fighting game, eversince I was young. I used to wonder if they were in tekken advance(back when I didn't know what the internet was for to find out)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/528912-shifters/61948324 You probably won't (and maybe rather wouldn't) know what topic this links to.
#8Oni_TaedoPosted 6/14/2012 2:50:30 PM
kreegan64 posted...
Sure, I'm just glad Samus was NOT playable in doad because I think that DOA is the worst fighter series behind BR

Glass houses.
Tekken wasn't good until T4, even then, T5 and T6 were mediocre at best.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#9captjimsterPosted 6/15/2012 2:35:33 PM
Ill play him only if he has his "side B" from Brawl.
---
TvC FC: 0175 4541 6741, R.Mika and Alex for potential TVC2!
#10Oni_TaedoPosted 6/23/2012 11:45:28 AM
mrplow8 posted...

I'd say Hitmonlee and Charizard would be better.

I can't think of how a boxer in Tekken could possibly be different than Steve Fox (Can't let you do that, Steve Fox).

Hitmonlee should be focused entirely on his kicks, sorta like how Steve sways when you press the kick buttons. When pressing the punch buttons, Hitmonlee would do a leg check (it's a muay thai technique, allows you to parry kicks aimed at the legs).

Charizard would have slow attacks, but would specialize in grappling.
Many of his grapples would involve flying (flying up and pile driving the opponent for example), biting, and the usage of fire breath. He would also use his wings and tail in combos, and would utilize fire in certain attacks.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
More topics from this board...
Unable to load gamewisezeta39/23 8:00PM