So I haven't played any of these games before.

#1MetalLokiPosted 9/14/2012 8:52:05 PM
Is Tekken 3D a good place to get to know the cast? Like not the story but just the characters themselves.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
I would die if I lived with a Lamia, Harpy and Centaur.
#2Zero254Posted 9/22/2012 10:56:19 PM
Well not so well on that pad and with people quitting online. And the lack of modes is really sad.
---
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4318/sadhurtzeldarw8.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/1761/sadhurtzeldaburnbh0.jpg
Official Roll player of vs games.
#3MetalLoki(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 7:48:48 PM
That was more or less not what I asked.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Official tsundere fan of the NDF
#4sting__artPosted 9/30/2012 4:43:17 AM
I played Tekken 3 on the PS1 and Tekken 6 over at a friends house. So from what i can tell you is that if you want to get the know the cast than you gotta play Tekken 6 because it has the most characters. What i did was watch a bunch of youtube video's about Tekken and the endings, i got a pretty good feel out TTT2 for the WiiU now.
---
PC | GB | GBA | DS | PS1 | PS2 | N64 | GCN | Wii
#5Valkerion757Posted 9/30/2012 11:52:27 AM
For the characters themselves then TTT2, its got everyone that matters in it. Even the pointless side characters with no real point to them lol.
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
#6VRX3000Posted 9/30/2012 3:21:17 PM
www.tekkennation.com

or

www.tekkenziabatsu.com

I recomend going to nation because Ziabatsu is very strict about being hardcore players. If you don;t understand what f, f, 1+2, 1+2 is .....don;t post there, They will chew you out for wasting their time, being a noob and ban your ass. They also don;t like teh concept that people can be fans of characters for reasons outside of gameplay. They cant comprehend the, "hey, that person looks cool" or the "hey, that character has an interesting plot." Ziabatsu is tournament play or nothing.

In Tekken nation, you can kind of talk about anything and be fine. though their tournament tips are not as detailed.
---
I'm really starting to think mods hate me. no...it's official now.
#7sting__artPosted 10/1/2012 2:47:47 AM
VRX3000 posted...
www.tekkennation.com

or

www.tekkenziabatsu.com

I recomend going to nation because Ziabatsu is very strict about being hardcore players. If you don;t understand what f, f, 1+2, 1+2 is .....don;t post there, They will chew you out for wasting their time, being a noob and ban your ass. They also don;t like teh concept that people can be fans of characters for reasons outside of gameplay. They cant comprehend the, "hey, that person looks cool" or the "hey, that character has an interesting plot." Ziabatsu is tournament play or nothing.

In Tekken nation, you can kind of talk about anything and be fine. though their tournament tips are not as detailed.

They understand it but they don't want anything to do with it. Every other site on the world can be used for fluff talk and they don't want their site to be polluted with that.
---
PC | GB | GBA | DS | PS1 | PS2 | N64 | GCN | Wii