Can we use Wii Sticks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Rasen543

Rasen543
4 years ago#1
Any news on this issue?
EARTHBOUND FANS, GO HERE :D
Luminehall.net

User Info: Nerwrax15

Nerwrax15
4 years ago#2
What the heck are Wii Sticks?
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15

User Info: AABCCEG

AABCCEG
4 years ago#3
Nerwrax15 posted...
What the heck are Wii Sticks?

He probably means any of the arcade sticks made for the Wii (those that work as if they were a classic controller without the analogue sticks like the Hori arcade controller).

I'd like to know as well.

User Info: Rasen543

Rasen543
4 years ago#4
Forgot that most Nintendo fans are in the FGC ._.

Yeah I meant arcade/fightsticks.

Rocking a mayflash Universal Stick ATM (which is crap, I know. Still works good enough) and I think I might just get a PS2 to wiimote adapter for it and then do that.
EARTHBOUND FANS, GO HERE :D
Luminehall.net

User Info: OfficerJeffrey

OfficerJeffrey
4 years ago#5
I haven't read anything about this but if anything it's confirmed the Wii U supports classic controllers.
Oh he so Pringles where yo curleh mustache at!?

User Info: MikeBearman

MikeBearman
4 years ago#6
I would assume you could since the system is supposed to be compatible with most wii accessories.

I'm also hoping this since I sold my PS3 since I didn't play it and had a T.E. stick left over for it that I gutted and swapped in the PCB from a Cheap Wii stick I bought from Japan and works great with tatsunoko vs capcom. I really don't want to have to buy 1 of those new Wii U fight sticks until they get more fighters.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived