Nintendo needs to stop

#21MewtwoExPosted 6/25/2012 6:00:11 AM
Hi trollie, :) you make me so happy, i enjoy watching little droneys cry, please continue
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg
#22Oni_TaedoPosted 6/27/2012 6:45:44 AM
Shinobi120 posted...
moxxidude posted...
I'm pretty sure your wish will come true TylerID. I can't see Nintendo surviving this next generation. Every generation they lose more and more gamers, sending them by the millions into the welcoming arms of Sony or Microsoft - due to lackluster support of third party games. Even their first party titles are losing their luster in the eyes of gamers.

The ONLY reason they survived this generation is by targeting casual gamers and the elderly, both demographics which don't equal repeat business, but did manage to inflate Nintendo's sense of accomplishment for a couple of years. It's not going to happen twice. In 5 years or less, Nintendo will end their console development and begin designing games for other consoles. They might continue with handhelds, but they can't compete with Apple.

Ignorant fanboy. Look at this link where there's a chart between 3 companies in terms of profits of their gaming divisions, & you tell me who's "going 3rd party."

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=173571

Hint: It's not Nintendo.

I love Nintendo, but I'd like to see this by a more official source.
---
If you have accepted Kenshiro as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, you are already dead.
#23apples50Posted 7/23/2012 12:37:49 AM
Nintendo confirmed that its Wii U launch games will run at 720p. However, third-party Wii U games that will be released this holiday will be running at 1080p. During a recent Wii U Experience, Nintendo representatives stated that the Wii U versions of Batman: Arkham City – Armored Edition and Assassin’s Creed III will run natively at 1080p.
---
come join Dsrules.tk and register
monster hunter online:apples
#24lp913Posted 7/24/2012 6:39:23 AM
apples50 posted...
Nintendo confirmed that its Wii U launch games will run at 720p. However, third-party Wii U games that will be released this holiday will be running at 1080p. During a recent Wii U Experience, Nintendo representatives stated that the Wii U versions of Batman: Arkham City – Armored Edition and Assassin’s Creed III will run natively at 1080p.

True, and in response to the TC TROLLS need to stop, its a pathetic joke trolling this version of the game and its gamefaqs board simply because we've known of this game's existence since E3 2011 - before ANY version of Batman Arkham City was ever released to retail. Knowing all of this, the BUTTHURT of the Trolls couldn't be anymore painful for them, heh.
---
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]