Do new copies still have the game-breaking Harley Quinn glitch?

#1AlphrinPosted 8/26/2013 5:20:44 PM
I'm thinking of getting this game, but I remember hearing about the glitch, and that WB later sent out glitch-free versions to people that encountered the glitch. But what if I bought a new copy now? Would it still have the glitch? Or did they make sure that all new copies were the glitch-free version?
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#2Riolu-MasterPosted 8/29/2013 10:25:23 AM
Alphrin posted...
I'm thinking of getting this game, but I remember hearing about the glitch, and that WB later sent out glitch-free versions to people that encountered the glitch. But what if I bought a new copy now? Would it still have the glitch? Or did they make sure that all new copies were the glitch-free version?

I bought this game last Friday. The glitch happened to me today.
---
The official Riolu-Master (from Sweden)
3DS FC 5198-2459-7859
#3Alphrin(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 3:47:03 PM
Riolu-Master posted...
Alphrin posted...

Damn. So I guess they haven't mass released the glitch-less ones then. Bummer.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#4Riolu-MasterPosted 9/4/2013 8:48:18 AM
Alphrin posted...
Riolu-Master posted...
Alphrin posted...

Damn. So I guess they haven't mass released the glitch-less ones then. Bummer.

Use a guide when you play Harley Quinn's Revenge so you can get all the balloons. The glitch will not happen the first time. The glitch makes it impossible to play HQR a second time.
---
The official Riolu-Master (from Sweden)
3DS FC 5198-2459-7859
#5Andre_B_RPosted 9/7/2013 12:36:13 PM(edited)
support@wbgames.com everyone email them asking for a patch.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0605 0891 4299
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4814 4999 6059
#6DrumguyPosted 9/12/2013 8:55:03 AM
Andre_B_R posted...
support@wbgames.com everyone email them asking for a patch.

Not sure how we'd get a patch as this game doesn't have online support. I guess it could be like an update channel like with SS.
---
"I never went to church. I just listened to Led Zeppelin and that was all I needed." - Dave Grohl
#7NightHawk777Posted 9/12/2013 5:16:34 PM
Does this glitch somehow affect the entire game, or only the HQR part?
I am holding off on playing HQR after reading about this glitch.
---
XBL - NightHawk777