I this going to have local/splitscreen multiplayer?

#1PedroMontanaPosted 7/30/2012 6:00:22 AM
I know there will be online multiplayer, but will there also be splitscreen?
---
No More Heroes
#2Hawke0Posted 7/30/2012 10:08:34 AM
the other versions do, so probably. I've heard you may be able to play Co-op without split screen using the gamepad screen for one player.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316-name Hawke
#3PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 10:26:00 AM
Nice, if it's confirmed for the other versions i'm sure the Wii U will have it too.
The usage of the GamePad's screen you suggested also sounds like a good idea.
---
No More Heroes
#4OssiTheGreatPosted 8/23/2012 2:51:51 AM
Hope, that the game isn't completely restructured just to fit some gimmicky feature of the Wii U.
---
Sensei of the great art of Trolling
http://tinyurl.com/7485r83
#5TottentanzPosted 8/23/2012 8:01:40 AM
OssiTheGreat posted...
Hope, that the game isn't completely restructured just to fit some gimmicky feature of the Wii U.

I am sure the conTROLL will not affect the game, and as the developers stated, the use of the game pad will enhance the thrill.

What the ZombiU devs got right, Gearbox also has hinted at doing such as the hotkey buttons, large map on the control rather than HUD clutter, and of course the famous radar being on the controller to deliberately divert your attention to add to the game rather than just having your guy put away the gun to use it which is the same kind of thing they tried in Doom3 with the flashlights(gun or flashlight never both).

They also mentioned they will be doing door hacking via the controller which multiple games are doing this, and they hinted at more features which they never fully illustrated such as possible computer interactions and that interactive map on the table.

I actually will enjoy these features and that famous ping sound coming from the controller rather than the speakers of the tv.
#6Hawke0Posted 8/25/2012 2:10:42 PM
Yeah, cause the DS touch screen had no good games that took advantage of the touch screen or dual screens, and Gearbox is a bad developer who will put something in a game that lowers it's quality to use said touch screen.
Oh wait.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 0562-2516-9316-name Hawke A good description of Capcom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxmvKj3SJGw&feature=player_detailpage#t=301s