The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So this is not even exciting at all?

#1fedor-machinePosted 6/11/2012 6:08:14 AM
I think even if it will be better than PS3 and X360 version, this will surely sell worst than X360 version alone lol.
This board is not even going anywhere at all.
Where's all the Nintendo fans that want to play a 3D Ninja Gaiden game?
---
PSN: i don't stick to one account, i have like 10 PSN
XBL: i don't stick to one account, i have like 5 XBL
#2Nok_Su_KowPosted 6/11/2012 7:12:51 AM
It's in a very peculiar spot,the ones that didn't like NG3, there's not enough new ideas for the series to justify playing it again, and for the ones that never played it, they will likely continue to ignore it.

This is for the ones that waited on it after all the negative impressions it received, who are also interested in a WiiU. That group is likely a very small minority.

Now, I realize some might respond saying they enjoyed NG3 and will buy and play this one, but that too is also a small minority. Many who enjoyed NG3 were burned that this content likely won't come to 360/PS3 and won't support it to spite it

It's all a very confusing decision made by TN/TK..
#3HermanTuttlePosted 6/11/2012 7:57:50 PM
Too early to tell. We need to wait until it's out and the veteran hardcore NG players get their hands on it to find out if it lives up to NG1/2.
#4GrandMast3rPosted 6/12/2012 5:11:10 AM
Team Ninja is so stupid that they are releasing the game with features that the original NG3 should've had, on the wii u where no one gives a damn about the franchise. They royally screwed they're fanbase and expect to get sales off of this new stunt they're trying to pull off.
#5SnackasaurusPosted 6/12/2012 2:53:16 PM
Without Nintendo stepping in and not only publishing the game but assisting in reworking the game as well I sincerely doubt Team Ninja would have done a damn thing. So at least be thankful that at least there's gonna be an attempt to fix a game so bad that it dealt potentially irreversible damage to a gaming icon in Ryu Hyabusa.
#6Nok_Su_KowPosted 6/12/2012 5:06:54 PM
I still think they rushed it and gutted it due to Nintendo entering the equation.
#7RevOn_DXPosted 6/14/2012 12:44:41 PM
This is kinda off-topic, but I wouldn't mind if Nintendo released Ninja Gaiden Shadow on the e-shop along side Razor's Edge. I'd buy that in a heartbeat!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#8HermanTuttlePosted 6/14/2012 7:02:37 PM
Ninja Gaiden Shadow isn't even an NG game, it was a generic Natsume ninja platformer they repackaged so it would sell better.
#9RevOn_DXPosted 6/16/2012 2:42:07 PM
I know it started as a port of Shadow of the Ninja but I dun care. It was still killer
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#10PedroMontanaPosted 6/17/2012 12:46:55 PM
NG3 is in the top 10 Wii U games list and the top 10 Wii U message boards, i don't see how that hints at a lack of interest.

fedor-machine posted...
I think even if it will be better than PS3 and X360 version, this will surely sell worst than X360 version alone lol.

On PS360, people have Ninja Gaiden 1&2, Bayonetta, Devil May Cry, Lollipop Chainsaw, GoW, Dynasty Warriors, El Shaddai, Castlevania LoS, No More Heroes, Yakuza and bunch of other hack'n slash/beat'em up games to choose from.
NG3 RE looks like it will be the only game of this type during the Wii U's launch window.

Of course, the 360 version does have the advantage of the series somewhat being connected to MS because of vanilla 1 and Black being Xbox exclusives.

This board is not even going anywhere at all.

This board is constantly in the top 10, where is it supposed to go?
---
No More Heroes