are we still going to have QTE and kunai climb?

#1ryuhayabusa987Posted 6/12/2012 10:25:52 PM
if we do i hope they change at least the rope climbing part that's just terrible. would love for them to take it out completely.

only time we really should have the kunai climb is in the snow level where ryu is climbing to the top of the mountain.
#2desi_shinobiPosted 7/1/2012 1:19:03 AM
Kunai Climb is confirmed to be in the game with the same control scheme and crossing ropes/poles will probably be the same aswell.

Wouldn't be surprised the QTE will be in the game too.

Ryu should be running up the walls not scaling them. But I remember there have been people who say they feel "connected" to Ryu when he kunai climbs because it makes him seem more human.

Hes a bloody SUPER NINJA!!

After seeing Raiden go through the same sort of situation as Ryu (In the MGR:R trailer) with a collapsing bridge but instead of pulling out a kunai, he stabs his sword into the concrete then launches himself up and runs up the collapsing bridge.

a BSC ninja chucks a few bombs in the bridge and Ryu falcon dives off it and spends 5 minutes climbing a collapsing bridge and also getting knocked off once leading you to climb up quickly as the planks of wood collapse one by one, its just slow and clunky and not suited for a super ninja like Ryu.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#3Nok_Su_KowPosted 7/2/2012 9:00:55 AM
Even after the update in Razor's Edge I'm still much more excited for MGR. Probably because NG3 already ruined the franchise for the moment.
#4dybyhandsPosted 7/2/2012 2:53:07 PM
IDK, the QTE's may be different because of the touch controller. They have said that they are going to try and implement some NGDS control into it... IDK
---
My other signature is better... I promise.
#5desi_shinobiPosted 7/2/2012 10:40:40 PM
same Im far more interested in MGR then NG3:RE, the fact its being developed by Platinum Games who has filled the void that this new Team Ninja has created is a plus for me.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#6AzureHauddenPosted 7/3/2012 5:18:17 PM
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
Even after the update in Razor's Edge I'm still much more excited for MGR. Probably because NG3 already ruined the franchise for the moment.

Agreed, they should fire hayashi... He clearly has no idea what the fans want from the ninja gaiden franchise. I cannot believe that people liked the qte's and the kunai climb sessions. What were there reasons to add them anyway?
---
Gt : Azurehaudden .
#7Nok_Su_KowPosted 7/3/2012 11:16:07 PM
More cinematic "immersive" gameplay like Uncharted. He already admitted to building a japanese hamburger with NG3 (meaning more western influences).
#8desi_shinobiPosted 7/4/2012 1:55:23 AM
Uncharted did it right and kept it varied.

Hayashi shouldn't be getting his influence from games like Uncharted anyway.

He should have been influenced by Itagaki creative mind and put himself in his shoes because Hayashi is clearly does not know how make a good game.

Only reason why NGS1 and 2 were decent was because 99.9% of it was Itagakis work.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi