I'd really like them to do a collection of the old games before they do 4

#1PedroMontanaPosted 6/18/2012 3:08:28 AM
Like, Black, vanilla 2 and Sigma 1&2 on one Wii U disc. This way, Nintendo fans who missed out on the older games could experience them.

Also, it might help to make Team Ninja might remember what made the series great in the first place. I really think vanilla 4 needs to get it right, unlike vanilla 3.
---
No More Heroes
#2RevOn_DXPosted 6/18/2012 10:27:48 AM
How about a Ninja Gaiden Collection that features Ninja Gaiden Trilogy for the SNES on a disc? What...Mario did it with Mario All-Stars! XD But seriously, I'd buy what you're thinking. Throw in Ninja Gaiden Shadow on the e-shop and I'm sold! ;P

I do wonder if that Ninja Gaiden for the 3DS is still in production..
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#3dybyhandsPosted 6/18/2012 12:08:27 PM
Yes, I read from E3, that NG3ds is still early in development and may not be a segual to NGds. However still no info on Ni-Oh.
---
My other signature is better... I promise.
#4PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 2:24:03 PM
NG Shadow for GameBoy VC is a good idea. I've never played it and i've heard it's a game in a similar situation as Super Mario Bros 2 USA (reskinned game from a different franchise), but it looks pretty good.

I also really hope they bring the TG16 version of Ninja Gaiden to the VC, it looks way better then the version of 1 in the SNES trilogy collection.
---
No More Heroes
#5Ackman_ZPosted 6/18/2012 5:38:31 PM
I'm sure they'll do a collection of sorts, but I'm not really sure I'd want a 4th entry by the current team ninja. I just want them to fix up 3 as best as they can and just let NG rest for like a decade, at least.
#6PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 1:55:04 AM
I noticed, next year is Ninja Gaiden's 25th anniversary. It would really be a good time for a collection.

About taking a break for a decade again, i'm not sure if that's necessary. Sure it made the first 3d game feel like a glorious return after the weak third NES game, but still, it's such a long time.
---
No More Heroes
#7dybyhandsPosted 6/20/2012 5:01:50 AM
Like everything you just said^^
---
My other signature is better... I promise.
#8Ackman_ZPosted 6/20/2012 9:46:01 AM
@ PedroMontana

Well, a lot of the fans are pissed and disappointed at the current state of things. It'd be better if they just let things cool off for a while, so they have more time to gather new good ideas or hire someone with them, so that the return is great like in 04. Bottom line is NG needs a break after this, whether it's a decade or less.
#9PedroMontana(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 8:32:54 AM
Ackman_Z posted...
@ PedroMontana

Well, a lot of the fans are pissed and disappointed at the current state of things. It'd be better if they just let things cool off for a while, so they have more time to gather new good ideas or hire someone with them, so that the return is great like in 04. Bottom line is NG needs a break after this, whether it's a decade or less.

Well, i agree they definitely shouldn't rush the next game, but waiting a decade again and hoping for a marvel to happen is not the best idea in my opinion.

Who knows how video games will be in 10 years?
Production costs could rise so high that 3d action games that aren't super cookie cutter become impossible, or online gaming and free 2 play models could rise to a level where regular games die out. Perhaps consoles will die out altogether. TecmoKoei could bankrupt or be bought out by another company.
I'm not saying any of this will happen, it's just that it's hard to say what will be in 10 years, and that "let's wait for a decade or so" is close to "let's give up on the NG franchise for now", and that can quickly lead to the end of the franchise altogether.

With an anniversary collection for Chrismas 2013 they could keep the franchise in people's minds while preparing a new game for 2014/15/16.
---
No More Heroes
#10desi_shinobiPosted 6/30/2012 10:11:18 PM
You can play the original SNES trilogy on the Vanilla Ninja Gaiden for Xbox and Ninja Ryuken on Black.

so in a way they already did it.

but I doubt they bring out a collection, but I suppose anything could happen.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi