PS3/360 cant be left out of this....

#11SethSiroAnton1Posted 6/29/2012 3:50:27 PM
let's be realistic here okay? now do you guys really think team ninja is gonna leave us ps3/360 owners out of this?

OH yes overall this is a major slap in the face to us. But however they are listening and maybe they will have something planned for us by the end of the year or beginning of new years?

they do have to wait until ng3 gets a little old right? Before they were to release a sigma 3/download patch?

if you think about it MVC3 was released february or march, by the end of the year they released UMVC3. yes it made lots of fans upset but people would have been way more upset if they have released the ultimate addition right away...like a month after persay? It would make no sense of course.

At the moment I'm gonna believe team ninja is going to release an updated version sometime soon until they officially announce that they won't!

---
PSN: DeathRitualBegin - UMVC3: Taskmaster/Doom/Sentinal
Getting: CLOS2, GOWA/4, AC3, DmC, NGS3?
#2lowuwPosted 6/29/2012 4:24:53 PM
I have a 360 and was holding off buying it because of the bad reviews. I was still going to get it for the 360 when the price dropped, but I'm getting it for Wii U now after seeing how much better it will be on it.
#3Dark_EpathyPosted 6/30/2012 8:08:57 PM
If they don't release a Sigma version, well. . . I wouldn't be surprised. : (
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#41SethSiroAnton1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2012 10:39:59 AM
They have to......they have to.......they must........

---
PSN: DeathRitualBegin - UMVC3: Taskmaster/Doom/Sentinal
Getting: CLOS2, GOWA/4, AC3, DmC, NGS3?
#5dybyhandsPosted 7/1/2012 11:42:57 AM
They will
---
My other signature is better... I promise.
#6GrandMast3rPosted 7/2/2012 3:25:56 AM(edited)
I think all signs point to yes to being a version for us 360/PS3 users who didn't get our moneys worth.

I'm ok with it being on wiiu but I believe they have to let the original NG3 crap version be out for a certain amount of time for financial reasons. Pretty sure we'll get Improved version and hear an announcement at the next Tokyo Game Show.
#7SnackasaurusPosted 7/2/2012 4:09:25 AM
It's published by Nintendo. Nintendo's assisting in development. Nintendo and Tecmo-Koei are joined at the hip these days. The game sold abysmally on PS3/360. I think you guys need to let go the self assurance and just get a Wii-U if you want the game. It's not like there's nothing else to play on the thing.
#8Nok_Su_KowPosted 7/2/2012 8:56:53 AM
Yeah I know, there's Mass Effect 3, Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 3, Darksiders 2, all the other late third party games, a few 3rd party exclusives and some nintendo games.

It's more geared towards folks that haven't had a current gen system and only stuck with the Wii, or just folks that like to spend more money. It's not for me.

They should quit handing this game off with updated versions like a child nobody wants after Razor's Edge. Just put the horse down for a while before they make NG4.
#9SnackasaurusPosted 7/2/2012 3:29:46 PM
We could list games like Rayman Legends, P-100, Pikmin 3 and New Super Mario Bros. U..you know.. games that can only be played on Wii U and are pretty much assured to be fantastic.. or Zombi U, which has received great impressions, or games that are showing promise/good word of mouth like Lego City Undercover or *gasp* This game right here.. hell people are even loving Nintendoland and Game & Wario.. but let's just shove all those into some vague categories and list off the ports which would be criticized one way or another whether they were available or not. Also, saying "some Nintendo games" is like saying "some valve games".
#10Nok_Su_KowPosted 7/2/2012 7:05:20 PM(edited)
I list those games into vague categories because I do not have interest in them. The games I actually care about are currently available on systems I own. Personally, there isn't anything that gives me pause that they have shown. No offense to the games that you enjoy (or are looking forward to), mate.