idk about the lunar, it looks, well small

Ayane's part actually looked fun, but im sure its just a small 10min stage
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#3youngbroPosted 9/13/2012 7:33:32 AM
well after reexamining the trailer

there is still auto UT.
its good that the combat actually looks free form again.
how you impale someone with a staff IDK, but its a game and not trying to be over the edge realistic which is good.

its a shame that i have to buy this after experiencing "that extremely bad game", but i gotta buy it as a ninja gaiden fan and god. I still hate hayashi, and i lol'd at Violence Reborn when it shouldnt have been gone in the first place.

Now if he just gets the difficulty right. And true NG fans know what im talking about, not that bull**** NGS2 grab and die or that NG3 all we do is Grab Grab Grab no matter what difficulty. Im talking about that NG2 and/or NGblack master ninja where the game was hard because it just was.
---
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#4Leifang2000Posted 9/13/2012 7:48:32 AM
I wonder if there will be limited edtion this time...
I will get this game!! Ayane looks awesome!
---
---(|^_^|) T'ai Chi Quan is Awesome!!! (/^_^\) ----
#5youngbroPosted 9/13/2012 10:40:28 AM
Leifang2000 posted...
I wonder if there will be limited edtion this time...

dont do it to yourself, i should know, i did it twice
---
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#6lowuwPosted 9/13/2012 11:38:42 AM
This game looks awesome!
#7SpiritRoverPosted 9/24/2012 9:49:22 PM
That trailer was actually decent imo. The WiiU clearly has the RAM to process that extra gore + the number of baddies on the screen at once. In fact, I'm certain it has more RAM than an Xbox 360 (NG: II's lead platform), so it's no surprise to see the NG: II gore returning in full effect. However.... I still miss those beautiful essence drops and item chests from that version. The UT's are also still somewhat "NG3 crappy" (see Ayane's).

Looking forward to finding out how the gameplay balance, upgrade system, overall length, and pacing are handled. No amount of gore can hide serious problems with those aspects. NG3's levels, enemies, and bosses absolutely sucked... imo. Can they overhaul this game completely and redefine its identity only 8 months after NG3 hit PS3 (and 360)? Time will tell, but they seem to be on the right track so far with Razor's Edge.
#8PedroMontanaPosted 9/25/2012 2:18:44 AM
SpiritRover posted...
That trailer was actually decent imo. The WiiU clearly has the RAM to process that extra gore + the number of baddies on the screen at once. In fact, I'm certain it has more RAM than an Xbox 360 platform), returning in full effect.

Well, it has been confirmed that the Wii U has 2GB RAM, so it has 4 times as much as the PS360.
---
No More Heroes
#9SpiritRoverPosted 9/25/2012 10:53:37 AM
PedroMontana posted...
SpiritRover posted...
That trailer was actually decent imo. The WiiU clearly has the RAM to process that extra gore + the number of baddies on the screen at once. In fact, I'm certain it has more RAM than an Xbox 360 platform), returning in full effect.

Well, it has been confirmed that the Wii U has 2GB RAM, so it has 4 times as much as the PS360.

If NG3: RE ends up being a disappointment, then it definitely won't be due to any hardware limitations (that force the development team to cut out ingredients that actually work). The WiiU machine is good to go with that much RAM. :)

In PS3 and Xbox 360's case, there was still a discrepancy between actual RAM amounts accessible to the devs. Xbox 360 was able to provide more when 2008's NG: II and 2009's NGS2 PS3 port were put together. Digital Foundry shed some light on it back then.
#10Darth XelleonPosted 9/28/2012 5:31:48 PM
Well, I liked the first 30 seconds or so.
---
Official Rydia's Husband of GameFAQs
My 3DS FC is in my profile, PM me to be friends or to just beat each other up online.
More topics from this board...
update1.4.0nepeon9512/18 2:21PM