Final Boss help

#1PsienceWinsPosted 11/28/2012 5:28:53 PM
I need a solid strategy on this final boss. There are a few things I've learned. One, your health will be recharged if you finish a wave with a Steel on Bone technique. Two, don't both with changing the camera angle, it doesn't help. Three, these crystal enemies just dodge everything. You can't run up and slice and dice.

A solid strategy for killing these crystal monsters would be perfect. The boss fight is nothing like on the PS3, I watched a video for that and it didn't help. Anyone have a plan that works?
---
Reverse trolling. One of my many talents.
#2thettunhanPosted 11/28/2012 7:21:51 PM
Have you tried w Lunar Level 3 on those Crystal fiends? I do YYXXXX, XX. Dodge away when u get overwhelm. Run and charge UT.
#3PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 7:38:19 PM
Mine is only level 2. I have tried to use it, but I get killed almost instantly. I'll give that combo a go though.
---
#4thettunhanPosted 11/28/2012 8:06:06 PM
Big differences between Level 2 and Level 3 for Lunar tho.
#5PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 8:22:28 PM
I don't want to start the level over again just to upgrade the staff. Are there any ways to competently counter these guys?
---
#6thettunhanPosted 11/28/2012 9:01:06 PM
PsienceWins posted...
I don't want to start the level over again just to upgrade the staff. Are there any ways to competently counter these guys?

That I dont know. May be if you want to just go through that part, i guess just run and charge level 1 UT w Dual Sword. That level 1 Dual Sword cover good distance. It should give u enough time to charge another one.
#7PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2012 9:04:03 PM
I'll try that. My dual katana is LV. 3. I'll give it a shot.
---
#8Yusuke001Posted 11/28/2012 10:18:43 PM
I found a pretty effective method that's relatively safe. I just went to the top left corner and stayed there, her arm smashes won't hit you there. All you have to do is hold block and counter when the crystal guys attack you and you should delimb them fairly easily with counters, then just finish off with Y, rinse and repeat till your Ninpo is full.

I used the Dragon Sword, or whatever the single sword is at that point and I was pretty much delimbing 1 or 2 of them every counter. I imagine any of the weapons will work though.
---
PSN: LordAmon15
#9PsienceWins(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:08:13 AM
thettunhan posted...
Big differences between Level 2 and Level 3 for Lunar tho.

Okay, long story short my Wiii U turned off from inactivity for an hour so I ended up just replaying the level. What's one extra boss fight, right? You're right about there being a big difference with the the staff level 3. I found an easier method than YXY though. Spam Y. It keeps them at a distance and racks up a ton of ki.Able to beat the boss on the first try after doing this. Except for the first part she is a lot easier than some of the other bosses.
---