Kasumi CONFIRMED

#21xenosaga123Posted 12/6/2012 11:45:49 AM
Rachel could be added in Sigma 3 along with everyone else.

more Kasumi screens.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/05/first-look-at-kasumi-in-ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge/
#22chequelotsPosted 12/6/2012 12:18:40 PM
xenosaga123 posted...

more Kasumi screens.

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/12/05/first-look-at-kasumi-in-ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge/

Probably but I'm not a big fan enough to go buy a remake for just one character. Besides are they even making sigma 3 for the Wii U? I thought it was just PS3.
#23LittleBraverPosted 12/6/2012 12:31:26 PM
chequelots posted...
xenosaga123 posted...

more Kasumi screens.

Probably but I'm not a big fan enough to go buy a remake for just one character. Besides are they even making sigma 3 for the Wii U? I thought it was just PS3.

Since WiiU already have RE I don't think that they will have Sigma. Sigma is also always a PS exclusive.
#24SazukeEXPosted 12/6/2012 12:57:10 PM
Finally... Kasumi. It has been far too long of a delay for you to come forth.

She better have at least future DLC chapters. I would buy them in an instant.
---
XBox Live: Tinklyknight (Not Gold at the moment due to various reasons)
#25BurningFlareXPosted 12/6/2012 12:57:34 PM
If Sigma 3 is PS3 exclusive, then the 360 users are gonna get screwed.
I'm pretty sure TN will expect this and put it to both of the consoles.
Also Amazon leaked it as both PS3 and 360.
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#26TrashCanNumber2Posted 12/6/2012 1:31:13 PM
We're ALL a sucker for boobies.
#27RagirothPosted 12/8/2012 12:07:44 PM
xenosaga123 posted...
thettunhan posted...
WOOT. I hope she gets her own story. From NG3 website, it was stated Chapter Challenge and Ninja Trials only :(

Momiji, Ayane and Rachel would have KILLED for Chapter Challenge instead of their tiny single story Chapter stage in Sigma 2.
At least with chapter challenge they can be playable in ALL of the story campaign stages. Being playable in ALL campaign stages in some sort of free mode version of the stages > getting a single chapter/mini sidestory. Hayashi has better taste than ANYONE working for Nintendo, including those NSMB producer/director/developers. If the NSMB devs were in the charge of this, they would have only made Ryu, Fiend Ryu, and two Toads playable.

Wait, so you can use the other characters in Ryu's chapters of the game basically? They just don't get their own? (Besides Ayane).
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#28mustain2121Posted 12/8/2012 12:25:12 PM
Ragiroth posted...
xenosaga123 posted...
thettunhan posted...
WOOT. I hope she gets her own story. From NG3 website, it was stated Chapter Challenge and Ninja Trials only :(

Momiji, Ayane and Rachel would have KILLED for Chapter Challenge instead of their tiny single story Chapter stage in Sigma 2.
At least with chapter challenge they can be playable in ALL of the story campaign stages. Being playable in ALL campaign stages in some sort of free mode version of the stages > getting a single chapter/mini sidestory. Hayashi has better taste than ANYONE working for Nintendo, including those NSMB producer/director/developers. If the NSMB devs were in the charge of this, they would have only made Ryu, Fiend Ryu, and two Toads playable.

Wait, so you can use the other characters in Ryu's chapters of the game basically? They just don't get their own? (Besides Ayane).

I don't have the game but I watched another guy play chapter challenge and he was playing Day 1 (which is supposed to be a Ryu chapter) as Ayane. So yes, it looks like in Chapter challenge, you can use any character you want in any chapter.
---
PSN: mustain21
#29RagirothPosted 12/8/2012 12:34:31 PM
mustain2121 posted...
Ragiroth posted...
xenosaga123 posted...
thettunhan posted...

I don't have the game but I watched another guy play chapter challenge and he was playing Day 1 (which is supposed to be a Ryu chapter) as Ayane. So yes, it looks like in Chapter challenge, you can use any character you want in any chapter.

That's. ****ing. AWESOME!

That's like playing as Vergil in DMC3SE or Jeane in Bayonetta. I mean it is a shame Momiji and Kasumi aren't getting their own stories but at least they'll have a good amount of levels.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth