they should have added Kasumi or at least revelaed her before game came out...

#1shababbossPosted 12/6/2012 11:33:26 PM
I mean I know Ayane is popular, but she wasn't brand new character in NG series. Kasumi was really anticipated after NGS3.
They should have added her in the game instead of Ayane or at least revealed her alongside Momiji before the game came out. It would have increased their initial sale.

and Im surprised nobody praised TN for giving us all these free DLCs. looks like Hayashi did at least one thing right. just goes to show how bad he pissed of the fans....
#2YoyokuKOPosted 12/7/2012 6:19:44 AM
tn gave away free stuff in doa5
its been a thanks to early adopters
#3FirEmblmFanPosted 12/7/2012 9:52:22 PM
YoyokuKO posted...
tn gave away free stuff in doa5
its been a thanks to early adopters

That was only 1 thing that was free. Another for pre-ordering, the rest we had to pay for.
---
Wii U: FirEmblmFan ; Wii: 0862 0481 6764 0576
XBGT: X 1 8 9 9 9 28 ; PSN: MikeAPortanova
#4youngbroPosted 12/7/2012 10:11:00 PM
they do the whole Free stuff to draw you away from the fact that you brought a game not completely finished or fully tested. That way you think you got something good out of something bad
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN XBL WiiU - TheSchwarr
#5MightymegaPosted 12/8/2012 9:54:46 AM
youngbro posted...
they do the whole Free stuff to draw you away from the fact that you brought a game not completely finished or fully tested. That way you think you got something good out of something bad

While this is true its not true for every situation. By this logic no game is or ever was finished especially games with a sequel. Even before DLC there were things left on disc or kart that they couldn't get in the game on time or held it off for the next game that you had to buy at full price.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#6Nok_Su_KowPosted 12/8/2012 10:01:20 AM
They really didn't show anything new, just what should have been, and to put that on a new console people had to purchase to experience it. It was a tall order to fill. How well did it do again?