Jeez this game is tough right off the bat

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. Jeez this game is tough right off the bat

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
3 years ago#1
First 2 bosses in the game are hard as hell, (I figured out a strategy for the robot, pure luck fighting the robe guy) and the game is punishing if you don't learn the nuances of combat. There's no real tutorial, just kind of a "These guys right here are gonna beat your ass, ok? ok."

So basically give me some tips. I have the parry skill unlocked, do I press x or y as soon as they attack or do I let them hit my guard and then press it? How the hell do I kill those stupid guys with the orange light things, they seem to block everything? Also, I'm on chapter 2, I have to hit these guys with my bow while they ride around on these snowmobile looking things, how do I kill them?
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

User Info: SilentS89

SilentS89
3 years ago#2
FlyinTonite posted...
Also, I'm on chapter 2, I have to hit these guys with my bow while they ride around on these snowmobile looking things, how do I kill them?

I haven't played Razor's Edge but I have played NG3, buy the Falcon's Eye ability and jump in the air and aim the bow, time will slow and it will auto lock on.

User Info: STN79

STN79
3 years ago#3
It's definitely kicking my ass. I'm thinking maybe I shouldn't have jumped right into normal mode because even that seems too much. I don't think the original game was this hard on normal but maybe I'm out of practice. Can anyone confirm?

User Info: thirdsage

thirdsage
3 years ago#4
Razor's edge is definitely harder than the original NG3
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. Jeez this game is tough right off the bat

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived