Some questions about this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. Some questions about this game.

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
3 years ago#1
Have not played NG3 due to its horrid reception but was considering getting this.Just have a few questions for someone that knows about the game.

Heard the enemies in NG 3 were boring due to them being military types with very few fiends thrown in.Has this issue been fixed in RE?

What kind of rewards can i expect from the scarabs and crystal skulls?Hoping they are worth the effort.

Heard there was a co-op mode,is it worth playing?If so is it easy to find others to play with?

How about replayability?Is there a NG+,if so can you take all your unlocks to a higher difficulty in NG+?

I highly appreciate info on these things!
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo

User Info: FirEmblmFan

FirEmblmFan
3 years ago#2
abbeldydoo posted...
Have not played NG3 due to its horrid reception but was considering getting this.Just have a few questions for someone that knows about the game.

Heard the enemies in NG 3 were boring due to them being military types with very few fiends thrown in.Has this issue been fixed in RE?

Yes. I've fought a good amount of fiends

What kind of rewards can i expect from the scarabs and crystal skulls?Hoping they are worth the effort.

Collecting all the Skulls will get you Ryu's and Ayane's 4th costume. Every 5 scarabs will get you an award, like more health, or weapons, and all 50 will get you the 3rd costume.

Heard there was a co-op mode,is it worth playing?If so is it easy to find others to play with?

I couldn't tell you this because I prefer to play alone.

How about replayability?Is there a NG+,if so can you take all your unlocks to a higher difficulty in NG+?

There is a NG+, and you do take everything, but it is only for the same difficulty.
Wii U: FirEmblmFan ; Wii: 0862 0481 6764 0576
XBGT: X 1 8 9 9 9 28 ; PSN: MikeAPortanova

User Info: abbeldydoo

abbeldydoo
3 years ago#3
Thanks for the reply.
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
3 years ago#4
Co-op is the same as in NG3, but with the improvements. It's just Ninja Trials like the past games had, except they are set up for Co-op, so they're more challenging than standard trials from games like NG1.
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. Some questions about this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived