Some questions about this game.

#1abbeldydooPosted 12/10/2012 9:33:38 PM
Have not played NG3 due to its horrid reception but was considering getting this.Just have a few questions for someone that knows about the game.

Heard the enemies in NG 3 were boring due to them being military types with very few fiends thrown in.Has this issue been fixed in RE?

What kind of rewards can i expect from the scarabs and crystal skulls?Hoping they are worth the effort.

Heard there was a co-op mode,is it worth playing?If so is it easy to find others to play with?

How about replayability?Is there a NG+,if so can you take all your unlocks to a higher difficulty in NG+?

I highly appreciate info on these things!
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#2FirEmblmFanPosted 12/10/2012 10:05:59 PM
abbeldydoo posted...
Have not played NG3 due to its horrid reception but was considering getting this.Just have a few questions for someone that knows about the game.

Heard the enemies in NG 3 were boring due to them being military types with very few fiends thrown in.Has this issue been fixed in RE?

Yes. I've fought a good amount of fiends

What kind of rewards can i expect from the scarabs and crystal skulls?Hoping they are worth the effort.

Collecting all the Skulls will get you Ryu's and Ayane's 4th costume. Every 5 scarabs will get you an award, like more health, or weapons, and all 50 will get you the 3rd costume.

Heard there was a co-op mode,is it worth playing?If so is it easy to find others to play with?

I couldn't tell you this because I prefer to play alone.

How about replayability?Is there a NG+,if so can you take all your unlocks to a higher difficulty in NG+?

There is a NG+, and you do take everything, but it is only for the same difficulty.
---
Wii U: FirEmblmFan ; Wii: 0862 0481 6764 0576
XBGT: X 1 8 9 9 9 28 ; PSN: MikeAPortanova
#3abbeldydoo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 4:46:45 PM
Thanks for the reply.
---
Don't mod me bro!
NNID-Abbeldydoo
#4NettoSaitoPosted 12/13/2012 8:02:32 PM
Co-op is the same as in NG3, but with the improvements. It's just Ninja Trials like the past games had, except they are set up for Co-op, so they're more challenging than standard trials from games like NG1.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] Please PM me with your FC!
My Backloggery Game List - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito