Metal Gear Rising
Bayonetta 2
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN XBL WiiU - TheSchwarr
#2thettunhanPosted 1/27/2013 12:40:09 PM
Congratz Man.

What are the waves for UN5?
I know up to Wave 3 and first part of Wave 4.
#3youngbro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:21:32 PM
Wave1:
Regent and 2 demon Ryus all at same time

Wave2:
Volf 2 and 2 genshins(about 10secs after volf)

Wave3:
2 fiend Genshins and Zedonious(after 10secs)

Wave4:
Alexi and Elizabet(after 10secs) and 2 Reaper fiends(after 10secs after elizabet)
Note: when the demon heads spawn the game LAGS!!!
---
#4BurningFlareXPosted 1/27/2013 2:39:03 PM
I'm guessing you actually managed to beat that? Are you god or something?
I can't even handle normal!
(P.S: You're awesome.)
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#5RebornLSPosted 1/27/2013 5:21:53 PM
What are the unlock conditionds for the MAYOR ninja armour?
#6youngbro(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 8:15:19 PM
RebornLS posted...

I have no idea, but i do know this, if you missed a unlockable costume before the patch YOU CAN NEVER GET IT EVER!!! unless you delete all your data

My personal favorite, the Dark Wings headgear was been supposed to be unlocked for me but because of bad progra.......cough......glitches i didnt get it and i can no longer get it
---
#7RebornLSPosted 1/28/2013 4:37:50 AM
youngbro posted...
RebornLS posted...

I have no idea, but i do know this, if you missed a unlockable costume before the patch YOU CAN NEVER GET IT EVER!!! unless you delete all your data

My personal favorite, the Dark Wings headgear was been supposed to be unlocked for me but because of bad progra.......cough......glitches i didnt get it and i can no longer get it

i have dark wings. if you want it you can ghost kill me in a CB. or is that only kanji?
#8SnappyznashPosted 1/28/2013 7:26:03 AM
youngbro posted...
RebornLS posted...

Are you serious?! I've been playing clan battles all day for like 2 weeks trying to unlock the dark ninja armor! I very rarely loose and fullfill multiple contracts. And I still haven't unlocked it! So your telling me I can't get it?!? What a waste of time!!! Is this confermed?

Well looks like I may as well just try to finish the last 5 missions I have left. (I am really upset now)
---
4/ / itchy. tasty
#9thettunhanPosted 1/28/2013 11:09:22 AM
Welcome to this glitchy piece of crap.
If you beat 4 UN trails, you are supposed to get Hayabussa Head Gear.
I got stupid Eyepatch when I was done w 4 UN trials. Now I can never get Ryu Head Gear.
I was extremely upset.
#10SnappyznashPosted 1/28/2013 11:58:18 AM
thettunhan posted...
Welcome to this glitchy piece of crap.
If you beat 4 UN trails, you are supposed to get Hayabussa Head Gear.
I got stupid Eyepatch when I was done w 4 UN trials. Now I can never get Ryu Head Gear.
I was extremely upset.

Wow man, it almost makes me not even want to try to beat the last trials I have. I got the eyepatch after we beat UN3 and I only have UN2 and UN3 beat, which I believe I beat UN2 with you as well. I wanted to RotM headgear so bad, and if I can't get that either why bother? Do I just stop and FINALLY play ZombiU and hopefully wait for Sigma3 that is hopefully all patched??

I really love this game, I should say the series as a whole. I've been die hard since the release of NG on the Xbox, and seeing how glitchy this is getting is really starting to turn me off. Hell I played NG1 and NGBlack for years, and never experienced one glitch or bug!

I really wish Tecmo didn't screw Itagaki with those DoA4 issues. And to top that off, I haven't heard anything about Valhalla studios and the Devil's Third since it was announced years ago! This industry needs change!!
---
4/ / itchy. tasty