i'm glad i sold this game a month ago

#1fedor-machinePosted 2/6/2013 9:24:40 PM
PS360 now seen to get the better version instead.
back and forth, seriously lol
#2fedor-machine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:26:36 PM
oh i won't be buying it again anyway, the story is the same anyway.
also no True Dragon Sword, meh.
that's my favorite weapon.
#3JillVPosted 2/6/2013 10:15:42 PM
I wish I could say the same thing, I mean I could sell my Wii U copy of RE, but I wish I could sell my Wii U as well, but it's most likely that Koei isn't gonna release an upgraded version of WO3 Hyper on the PS3 with all the added characters so I'm gonna have to keep my Wii U because of it. :(
#4STN79Posted 2/6/2013 11:13:06 PM
Better because of a few costumes? One that looks like the evil Ryu clone and the others just look like blood spattered versions of costumes already on the Wii U version. Unless you're referring to the unsurpassed ultimate power of PS3 over anything else. I'm sure not even the Wii U can measure up right? Yeah well the difference won't really be noticable this time.
#5fedor-machine(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:17:29 PM
STN79 posted...
Better because of a few costumes? One that looks like the evil Ryu clone and the others just look like blood spattered versions of costumes already on the Wii U version. Unless you're referring to the unsurpassed ultimate power of PS3 over anything else. I'm sure not even the Wii U can measure up right? Yeah well the difference won't really be noticable this time.

no, do you see those new missions or trials screenshots? it's on Tecmo facebook page.
#6STN79Posted 2/6/2013 11:22:58 PM
I thought those were new trials not actual missions. I doubt they added anything other than simple Ninja trials and a couple costumes. Yeah really worth raising the price back up to 60 dollars again. You could've saved your money for a game you didn't already have.
#7Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/7/2013 4:46:01 AM
Probably better for the trophies and online community not being a ghost town (which is understandable, but still). Also hope they put Ninja Cinema back in (which they should be).