Anyone else disgusted with how Hayashi does business?

#1Bayonetta_Posted 2/8/2013 6:12:15 AM
Dead or Alive 5 Costumes - Full Set are $12.99 and $4.99 for 4 characters each. Keep in mind that All of the DLC costumes are DOA ultimate outfits that should have been in the game.

In total it comes up to $90.93 if you want all of the old costumes (Which should have been in game or free) What is even more frustrating is that if I want an outfit for just Helena and Christie I have to spend 9.98 for a group packs.

Not only do you suffer through the bad story and very cheap A.I but he removed so many costumes out of pure greed.

My theory is that Hayashi train of thought is to make fast easy money plain and simple. He' make the story halfassed with nothing in it ONLY later to charge people insane prices for DLC. Another thing his does is porting like crazy for easy cash. Make a halfass product on 1 console then port it to another with more content. .

That's why I think both NG and DOA games are dead. This guy is strictly business 100%. Devs like Itagaki while they understand business also cared for their games. Hayashi will never make a good game with heart and soul.
#2BurningFlareXPosted 2/8/2013 6:18:29 AM
Well...there's nothing we can do...
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#3SlumberMindPosted 2/8/2013 8:49:27 AM
BurningFlareX posted...

You can boycott his junk games. Buying them only encourages him.
I agree with Bayonetta NG is dead. It relied so heavily on Itagaki's vision, where would Tecmo be without the franchises he created?
It seems to me that hayashi is hell-bent on sabotaging everything that Itagaki created out of pure spite.
hayashi's comments about Bayonetta only proves to me that he hasn't got a clue.
Aptly named you-suk(e) hayashi.
#4youngbroPosted 2/8/2013 9:38:43 AM
SlumberMind posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

I agree with Bayonetta NG is dead. It relied so heavily on Itagaki's vision, where would Tecmo be without the franchises he created?
It seems to me that hayashi is hell-bent on sabotaging everything that Itagaki created out of pure spite.

^ thats what i said about CAPCOM as well, and the game that people kinda boycotted still gets patches not fixing the issues with the game (SFXT)

that aside, what did Hayashi say about Bayonetta
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN XBL WiiU - TheSchwarr
#5thettunhanPosted 2/8/2013 9:56:06 AM
youngbro posted...
SlumberMind posted...
BurningFlareX posted...

^ thats what i said about CAPCOM as well, and the game that people kinda boycotted still gets patches not fixing the issues with the game (SFXT)

that aside, what did Hayashi say about Bayonetta

^ funny, i told my friend Capcom should rename themselves as CashCom. I guess Im not the only one feeling that. DLC On Disc is pure Evil.

Oh, Hayashi said before Vanilla NG3 was out that he think Bayonetta and NG2 mechanics are old. With NG3, fans will get to enjoy new direction of action games. (Something like that. I cant remember his exact words). But look what he did w NG3 and even Razor's Edge. That guy is shameless.
#6thettunhanPosted 2/8/2013 10:07:35 AM
Here is what Hayashi said.......

Team Ninja on the attack against Bayonetta and Ninja Gaiden II

Yosuke Hayashi, producer of Ninja Gaiden III, has told Play that Bayonetta is ‘old’.

“I think Ninja Gaiden II is already outdated,” Hayashi explained in an exclusive interview with Play. “That’s why we are making Ninja Gaiden III from scratch.”

When prodded about the impact Bayonetta has had on the 3D action genre, Hayashi added “Bayonetta has some good stuff but Bayonetta is old, game design wise, already.”

He also says that Team Ninja ‘doesn’t care’ about living up to the infamously tough difficulty levels of previous outings in the series.

“Difficulty level is not the main element we are focusing on,” Hayashi explained. “The focus we have is that a new Ryu Hayabusa is the main character for Ninja Gaiden III. Also, we are aiming to be the number one 3D action game. If we can do that we are fine not focusing on difficulty level. We don’t care. But to prevent misunderstanding, Ninja Gaiden fans will still really love it. That is our responsibility. We make sure the fans of the series are satisfied by our game.”
#7thettunhanPosted 2/8/2013 10:12:08 AM
"Number one 3D action game"... Yeah right!!!
Then, a year later he called it "Japanese Hamburger"..
Itakagi was cocky but at least he knows what he is doing.
Hayashi is cocky and he is complete idiot.
#8TheDuskwalkerPosted 2/8/2013 4:19:03 PM
I also remember a Razor's Edge interview where he pretty much blamed Bayonetta for NG3 sucking.
---
TTT2/SFxT: Lili, Julia; BBCSE: Noel, Mu-12; KOFXIII: Mai, Leona, Elisabeth
GGXXAC: Dizzy, Jam; DOA5: Sarah, Kasumi, Helena; UMvC3: Morrigan, Trish, Chun
#9dragonkiryuPosted 2/8/2013 5:18:46 PM
thettunhan posted...
Hayashi is cocky and he is complete idiot.

Truer words have never been spoken on these forums.
#10thettunhanPosted 2/8/2013 8:02:15 PM
TheDuskwalker posted...
I also remember a Razor's Edge interview where he pretty much blamed Bayonetta for NG3 sucking.

For Real? WTF!!