The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Do you guys feel cheated?

#1Ultimate_Nova_XPosted 2/8/2013 11:23:37 AM
With the PS360 rerelease?
---
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
#2thatdude227Posted 2/8/2013 11:28:07 AM
i would if i bought the wii u version, but i don't have the money for a wii u. however, the porting does give me less of a reason to buy a wii u
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto
#3BurningFlareXPosted 2/8/2013 11:34:22 AM
The PS3 / X360 owners felt exactly that when this thing came out as Wii U exclusive.
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#4Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/8/2013 11:35:27 AM
I don't see how anyone should feel cheated or wronged (unless they defended exclusivity for days). You're still getting the same costumes and content with the WiiU version. It's just all inclusive on one disc/DL with the PS3/360 release and cheaper to boot.

Those that bought the vanilla NG3 have felt burned the most. And no, it was never a Sigma situation- NGB and NG2 were awesome straight out of the gate. NG3 was a load of burning crap.
#5thettunhanPosted 2/8/2013 11:35:44 AM
Nah.. I have both Vanilla NG3 and Wii U RE.
I dont think the hardcore fans who dont own Wii U should be left out with crappy beta edition.
#6Ultimate_Nova_X(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 12:15:16 PM
Yeah, I felt cheated definitely.
---
-User Name Origin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO_5esMq2kE#t=56s
"Japanese Wii U. American Wii U. The future is yours, Xenoblade U."
#7Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/8/2013 12:18:41 PM
I'm sorry, did you not purchase and enjoy Razor's Edge? What are you cheated out of exactly?
#8Moanin_RoninPosted 2/8/2013 12:19:19 PM
thettunhan posted...
Nah.. I have both Vanilla NG3 and Wii U RE.
I dont think the hardcore fans who dont own Wii U should be left out with crappy beta edition.

I agree. We are all fans of the same series of titles and should embrace the inclusion of those ninja brothers cheated by the original game and not crow some elitist teasing of non owners of the Wii U (I'm not saying anyone here has done so). And while I've played through this damn weak story at least 6 times (not including Chapter Challenge) if you include playing both NG3 and NG3RE together, I'll no doubt get the PS360 version of RE if only for the opportunity to play with ninja brothers I've played with since NGS2 that were unable to/or chose not to purchase the Wii U version.

I can understand your disappointment TC and sympathize, particularly if you chose to purchase the Wii U specifically for this game only to find out it will be released on the other systems. This "re-release with altered/bonus material" behavior has been the standard operation procedure for TN for years now. I'm sure you can re-sell your new system with only a marginal financial loss or trade it in for credit towards upcoming games if you choose.
---
Ganbatte-yo! Ikken hissatsu!!!
Dojo for the Lazy Ninja: http://www.youtube.com/user/M0ANINR0NIN?feature=mhw5
#9Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/8/2013 12:38:34 PM
Yeah, it's been the standard practice of them, but again, NG3 was bad to begin with while Sigma 1 and Sigma 2 only built onto already solid games. There's no reason to feel cheated at this point. A bit burned by NG3 still, but not cheated.
#10bc1391Posted 2/8/2013 4:35:50 PM
No, they'll pay full price for it like we did and we'll still the new updates for free. Team Ninja ports their games everywhere, it was inevitable. Besides the other 2 versions will be missing the best feature, Off Screen play.