Do you guys feel cheated?

#11Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/8/2013 4:48:41 PM
bc1391 posted...
No, they'll pay full price for it like we did and we'll still the new updates for free. Team Ninja ports their games everywhere, it was inevitable. Besides the other 2 versions will be missing the best feature, Off Screen play.

It's said to be a bit cheaper, not full retail price, FYI. And really off screen play works best with grinding games like RPGs. Action Adventure I much prefer a full screen. Plus the achievements/trophies are nice to those that like that sort of thing.
#12Moanin_RoninPosted 2/8/2013 4:58:55 PM
bc1391 posted...
Besides the other 2 versions will be missing the best feature, Off Screen play.

^+1
Having played games on the hand-held Vita and ipad devices, I love this feature of the Wii U and have used it not only with NG3RE but with Batman ACAE and Darksiders 2. I hope they continue to offer this option with future game releases. It's too bad you can't use the Vita for all new PS3 releases in a similar manner (some new games do offer this option like the Sly Cooper or Street Fighter X Tekken games but often the option is only available if you purchase the game for both the PS3 and Vita systems), still a ninja can dream can't he?
---
Ganbatte-yo! Ikken hissatsu!!!
Dojo for the Lazy Ninja: http://www.youtube.com/user/M0ANINR0NIN?feature=mhw5
#13TheCyborgNinjaPosted 2/9/2013 12:11:00 AM
I do a little bit. It was part of the deciding factor in my purchase. It's not a huge deal though.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#14UNinjaRyuPosted 2/9/2013 3:15:35 AM
bc1391 posted...
No, they'll pay full price for it like we did and we'll still the new updates for free. Team Ninja ports their games everywhere, it was inevitable. Besides the other 2 versions will be missing the best feature, Off Screen play.

Not really, it's been stated that we will NOT be paying full price, probably $40. It will have all the content from before and more, you can see new costumes have been added.

Also there's still more to be revealed.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/02/07/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-coming-soon-to-playstation-3/

See for yourself.
#15Bancario51Posted 2/9/2013 11:45:20 AM
well I do find it just plain lazy that they arent even calling it Sigma 3.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#16Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/9/2013 11:49:50 AM
Bancario51 posted...
well I do find it just plain lazy that they arent even calling it Sigma 3.

No reason to.
#17lowuwPosted 2/9/2013 1:34:29 PM
I also love posting pics from my game action on miiverse, which also gives it an edge from the 360/PS3 versions.
#18GeminiEntityPosted 2/9/2013 1:52:44 PM
Besides the other 2 versions will be missing the best feature, Off Screen play.

Not a loss for me. Feels like handheld gaming, and I'm not a fan of that. If I'm gaming then full screen on a nice big HDTV all the way.
---
Rock You
---
#19The_DjokerPosted 2/9/2013 3:33:14 PM
Only a Nintendo fanboy would feel cheated. NG fans would rejoice that they don't have to buy a Wii U.
---
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png
#20NinjaDBLPosted 2/9/2013 4:03:18 PM
Not really. The main reason I got a WiiU is Bayonetta 2. Razor's Edge was just icing on the cake. Plus we're getting those additional features so I can't complain.
---
NNID: NinjaDBL
Playing: Razor's Edge, NSMBU, BO2
More topics from this board...
update1.4.0nepeon9412/15 4:03PM