The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Need More Characters for 360/PS3

#1CrimsonKunoichiPosted 2/10/2013 12:11:54 PM
I mean this must be on alot of peoples minds... The amount of characters they could add that have been in Ninja Gaiden from the offset!
My personal fave is Rachel and id love to see her in this game, but i'm not sure shell make an appearance seen as the dodge is changed to slide and the falcon dive etc. She really should make it in though, also Genshin another one... there are so many they could add, seen as they have no ties to the story they could put any of them in...
But please... come on.. Rachel!
#2BurningFlareXPosted 2/10/2013 12:16:09 PM
Hayate.
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#3Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/10/2013 12:32:07 PM
Rachel's a bland boring overused overrated hack of a character. If anything we need more male presence with Hayate and Muramasa.
#4-DonCorleone-Posted 2/10/2013 12:54:42 PM
i would rather have more weapons than new characters.
#5BurningFlareXPosted 2/10/2013 1:54:09 PM
-DonCorleone- posted...
i would rather have more weapons than new characters.

I like new characters better than new weapons. For me, no matter what weapon I give Ryu, he's still Ryu, and it doesn't feel any different (Even though he reaches a different level of bad-assness with each weapon), while a new character makes me feel a difference. A change of pace is always important to me, so the game doesn't get boring.
---
<Insert random pointless signature here>
#6JillVPosted 2/10/2013 2:05:14 PM
CrimsonKunoichi posted...
I mean this must be on alot of peoples minds... The amount of characters they could add that have been in Ninja Gaiden from the offset!
My personal fave is Rachel and id love to see her in this game, but i'm not sure shell make an appearance seen as the dodge is changed to slide and the falcon dive etc. She really should make it in though, also Genshin another one... there are so many they could add, seen as they have no ties to the story they could put any of them in...
But please... come on.. Rachel!

Not likely, the only reason she made it into Sigma 2 was because supposedly NG fans wanted her back, well the japanese NG fans and not much the western fans. I like her in Sigma 1 and 2, but in NG3 I'm doubtful she'll make the cut.
#7dragonkiryuPosted 2/10/2013 2:08:47 PM
I personally don't think there should be any playable characters besides Ryu. Just like in the old days. Give Ryu some more weapons, sure, but why would I want to switch off to a gimped, second rate character when I can play as the awesome super ninja Ryu Hayabusa? Nah...we definitely DO NOT need more characters.
#8JillVPosted 2/10/2013 2:10:13 PM
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
Rachel's a bland boring overused overrated hack of a character. If anything we need more male presence with Hayate and Muramasa.

I'd love to see Hayate as well, but seriously dude! you wanna play using an old man on a NG game, no doubt he looked like a badasss in Sigma 2, but that was it.
#9Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/10/2013 2:14:49 PM
dragonkiryu posted...
I personally don't think there should be any playable characters besides Ryu. Just like in the old days. Give Ryu some more weapons, sure, but why would I want to switch off to a gimped, second rate character when I can play as the awesome super ninja Ryu Hayabusa? Nah...we definitely DO NOT need more characters.

I'm all for keeping the single player Ryu only, but I have no qualms with some extra variety in the multiplayer. I think it's dumb Ayane even gets two missions in the single player. It's my one reason why I like NGB more than Sigma1.

And heck yeah, I want Muramasa! That was all we saw, but we need to see more!
#10RevOn_DXPosted 2/10/2013 2:43:19 PM
Nok_Su_Kow posted...

Stop it! I will not have you slander Rachel's name!!! >.<
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!