Need More Characters for 360/PS3

#11dragonkiryuPosted 2/10/2013 3:02:01 PM
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
dragonkiryu posted...
I personally don't think there should be any playable characters besides Ryu. Just like in the old days. Give Ryu some more weapons, sure, but why would I want to switch off to a gimped, second rate character when I can play as the awesome super ninja Ryu Hayabusa? Nah...we definitely DO NOT need more characters.

I'm all for keeping the single player Ryu only, but I have no qualms with some extra variety in the multiplayer. I think it's dumb Ayane even gets two missions in the single player. It's my one reason why I like NGB more than Sigma1.

And heck yeah, I want Muramasa! That was all we saw, but we need to see more!

I don't play multiplayer so they can do whatever they want to that mode. Go nuts. I hate having to switch, though. The girls are vastly inferior to Ryu. It's annoying.
#12JillVPosted 2/10/2013 4:24:04 PM
dragonkiryu posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
dragonkiryu posted...
I personally don't think there should be any playable characters besides Ryu. Just like in the old days. Give Ryu some more weapons, sure, but why would I want to switch off to a gimped, second rate character when I can play as the awesome super ninja Ryu Hayabusa? Nah...we definitely DO NOT need more characters.

I'm all for keeping the single player Ryu only, but I have no qualms with some extra variety in the multiplayer. I think it's dumb Ayane even gets two missions in the single player. It's my one reason why I like NGB more than Sigma1.

I don't play multiplayer so they can do whatever they want to that mode. Go nuts. I hate having to switch, though. The girls are vastly inferior to Ryu. It's annoying.

Well, you can always like go back and play Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden II and Ninja Gaiden 3, I mean there's no women on those 4 games and with Hayashi as head of Team Ninja I don't see Ryu by himself on future NG games. Because Hayashi knows what NG fans and that's more female characters and boobies. :p

Just kidding.
#13CineraryPosted 2/10/2013 4:57:39 PM
Nok_Su_Kow posted...

Muramasa Gaiden, make it happen TN.

But seriously, it would be cool to see him back in his prime. Blacksmith by day, samurai bad ass by night. Or something.
---
PSN: SouthPhillySanta http://i.imgur.com/X6ju8.png http://i.imgur.com/ORB8G.gif
Yo homie...is that my briefcase?
#14Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/10/2013 4:58:35 PM
dragonkiryu posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
dragonkiryu posted...

Amen! Forced switching is pretty annoying.
#15Moanin_RoninPosted 2/10/2013 8:31:47 PM
I'm more in the "additional weapons" camp than the "added characters" one if forced to make a choice, I generally find that Ryu has all the mechanics necessary in the story and I like being able to swap out combat gear mid-battle.

Since NGS2 I have enjoyed the unique experiences of using the ladies, but I generally find them as kind of an edited Ryu-variation chosen as an alternate curtailed challenge in Ryu's stead (similar perhaps to the Missions in NGS where you have a specific load out as opposed to all of Ryu's gear maxed out.) Although, I do find Momiji a juggernaut in RE and pretty useful in all modes and difficulties so perhaps my perception of game play with limitations is out-dated or no longer apt.

An alternative could be giving Ryu access to all the weapons (including the non-Ryu ones) and then letting the player choose which character's skin/voice they want to play with.
---
Ganbatte-yo! Ikken hissatsu!!!
Dojo for the Lazy Ninja: http://www.youtube.com/user/M0ANINR0NIN?feature=mhw5
#16dragonkiryuPosted 2/10/2013 8:50:24 PM
JillV posted...
dragonkiryu posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
dragonkiryu posted...

Well, you can always like go back and play Ninja Gaiden, Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden II and Ninja Gaiden 3, I mean there's no women on those 4 games and with Hayashi as head of Team Ninja I don't see Ryu by himself on future NG games. Because Hayashi knows what NG fans and that's more female characters and boobies. :p

Just kidding.

Unfortunately, you're absolutely right.
#17CrimsonKunoichi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 11:05:02 AM
Personally I dont care what people think, Rachel is more of the NG universe than Kasumi and Rachel has fans too, she needs to be brought back!
#18BurningFlareXPosted 2/17/2013 11:21:50 AM
I actually want more ninpos and weapons for the current girls.
Even if they copy paste them straight from Ryu, I'd be okay it...
...I'm actually not sure if the girls have just 1 ninpo or not.
---
<Insert inspiring quote here.>
#19syaoran-kunPosted 2/17/2013 9:10:47 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
I actually want more ninpos and weapons for the current girls.
Even if they copy paste them straight from Ryu, I'd be okay it...
...I'm actually not sure if the girls have just 1 ninpo or not.

Momiji atleast has 2 now, sorta...

The air version is a variant of her old Sigma 2 Crimson Lotus while the ground version is a Fire Wheel knock-off.
---
WiiU/PSN: Kuro-puppy
YT Playlists: http://www.youtube.com/user/NinjaSyao/featured
#20RebornLSPosted 2/17/2013 11:09:48 PM
MURAMASA

ninja old people, this needs to happen
More topics from this board...
update1.4.0nepeon9412/15 4:03PM