Looks like Wii U is getting 25 New Trials as well

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. Looks like Wii U is getting 25 New Trials as well

User Info: thettunhan

thettunhan
3 years ago#1
http://mobile.siliconera.com/siliconera/#!/entry/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-on-wii-u-getting-new,511d0af9d7fc7b56702cc898

Not only new Costumes, also the new Trials.
But it seems, no Demon Costume for Ryu on Wii?

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
3 years ago#2
You only get the fiend doppelganger if you have an original NG3 save. It's $9.99 on amazon if you really really want that costume. It's no loss as it's quite ugly IMO. Falcon fiend looks way better anyway; too bad you can't have the white variant like NGII.

User Info: youngbro

youngbro
3 years ago#3
well then......
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN XBL WiiU - TheSchwarr

thettunhan
3 years ago#4
youngbro posted...
well then......

So youngbro, are we continue with the 25 new trials when they are released? :D

thettunhan
3 years ago#5
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
You only get the fiend doppelganger if you have an original NG3 save. It's $9.99 on amazon if you really really want that costume. It's no loss as it's quite ugly IMO. Falcon fiend looks way better anyway; too bad you can't have the white variant like NGII.

I was talking for Wii U. But yeah, i already have Vanilla NG3 save. Not that I care about that costume either. I would love different colors for all our costumes just like NGII. NGII costumes are the best.

User Info: OriginalGen

OriginalGen
3 years ago#6
thettunhan posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...

I was talking for Wii U. But yeah, i already have Vanilla NG3 save. Not that I care about that costume either. I would love different colors for all our costumes just like NGII. NGII costumes are the best.

Hope they don't remove content like they did with Sigma/Sigma +. Black had an absurd amount of costumes for Ryu but they took out a lot of them in Sigma+.....no idea why though & I sure hope they don't pull that same crap in Sigma II+....more like a - now. :D
Wii U NNID: Vorash_Kadan

User Info: Nok_Su_Kow

Nok_Su_Kow
3 years ago#7
They only took out 2, and Black took out the Future ninja costume. They put his DoA 1 costume back in Sigma 2+, so from the looks of things they are only adding in more to that version.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. Looks like Wii U is getting 25 New Trials as well

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived