Looks like Wii U is getting 25 New Trials as well

#1thettunhanPosted 2/15/2013 8:50:19 AM
http://mobile.siliconera.com/siliconera/#!/entry/ninja-gaiden-3-razors-edge-on-wii-u-getting-new,511d0af9d7fc7b56702cc898

Not only new Costumes, also the new Trials.
But it seems, no Demon Costume for Ryu on Wii?
#2Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/15/2013 10:39:51 AM
You only get the fiend doppelganger if you have an original NG3 save. It's $9.99 on amazon if you really really want that costume. It's no loss as it's quite ugly IMO. Falcon fiend looks way better anyway; too bad you can't have the white variant like NGII.
#3youngbroPosted 2/15/2013 11:00:56 AM
well then......
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN XBL WiiU - TheSchwarr
#4thettunhan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:18:51 AM
youngbro posted...
well then......

So youngbro, are we continue with the 25 new trials when they are released? :D
#5thettunhan(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:21:59 AM
Nok_Su_Kow posted...
You only get the fiend doppelganger if you have an original NG3 save. It's $9.99 on amazon if you really really want that costume. It's no loss as it's quite ugly IMO. Falcon fiend looks way better anyway; too bad you can't have the white variant like NGII.

I was talking for Wii U. But yeah, i already have Vanilla NG3 save. Not that I care about that costume either. I would love different colors for all our costumes just like NGII. NGII costumes are the best.
#6OriginalGenPosted 2/15/2013 11:33:08 AM
thettunhan posted...
Nok_Su_Kow posted...

I was talking for Wii U. But yeah, i already have Vanilla NG3 save. Not that I care about that costume either. I would love different colors for all our costumes just like NGII. NGII costumes are the best.

Hope they don't remove content like they did with Sigma/Sigma +. Black had an absurd amount of costumes for Ryu but they took out a lot of them in Sigma+.....no idea why though & I sure hope they don't pull that same crap in Sigma II+....more like a - now. :D
---
Wii U NNID: Vorash_Kadan
#7Nok_Su_KowPosted 2/15/2013 12:20:23 PM
They only took out 2, and Black took out the Future ninja costume. They put his DoA 1 costume back in Sigma 2+, so from the looks of things they are only adding in more to that version.