What's "NEW" that PS3/360 NG3RE is getting??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. What's "NEW" that PS3/360 NG3RE is getting??

User Info: 1SethSiroAnton1

1SethSiroAnton1
3 years ago#1
Ok I know it's getting all wii u content that we have seen, but is there anything it's getting that wii u version doesn't have? (maybe later DLC for wii u)

So far I seen new costumes.

"For I am the Dragon, Dracul..I am the Prince of Darkness..THAT..is my vengeance..all shall come to fear me.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula

User Info: BurningFlareX

BurningFlareX
3 years ago#2
Nope, nothing. The exact same game. The only thing is, the X360 / PS3 version might not have the frame issues and freezing.
<Insert inspiring quote here.>

1SethSiroAnton1
3 years ago#3
Is it too soon to know what's new????

I'm just really hoping for the return of the Tonfas!!!

"For I am the Dragon, Dracul..I am the Prince of Darkness..THAT..is my vengeance..all shall come to fear me.." - Gabriel Belmont, Dracula
(message deleted)

1SethSiroAnton1
3 years ago#5
Anything on weapons??

User Info: xstratusfearx

xstratusfearx
3 years ago#6
No, only the costumes and trials are all we know so far. The PS360 versions get a Ryu costume if they have a save from the original Ninja Gaiden 3.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. What's "NEW" that PS3/360 NG3RE is getting??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived