All Ninja Trials completed finally!?...

#1nepeon9Posted 3/17/2014 3:54:28 PM
I can safely say that all ninja trials are done & it's up for team ninja to bring more master & ultimate trials to the Wii U edition. Because as it stands this version is consider the bastard of all edition due to the lag & glitches which makes it hard to beat. I didn't get anything for it but I stand here wondering where in the hell is that cat hat hidden!?...

TeamNinja if you're reading this please give us more trials like make 200 of them and give it to us all in one day. We want more sexy looking outfits for the ninja girls & no more of these cheap cover up clothing that they have which show nothing! Bring us some DoA 4 beach outfits that will make us replay NG3:RE for a long time you know!?...

Well what's left is to get the last 2 armors & complete all chapter missions with everyone just for kicks.
#2gumxPosted 3/17/2014 5:36:15 PM
nepeon9 posted...
I can safely say that all ninja trials are done & it's up for team ninja to bring more master & ultimate trials to the Wii U edition. Because as it stands this version is consider the bastard of all edition due to the lag & glitches which makes it hard to beat. I didn't get anything for it but I stand here wondering where in the hell is that cat hat hidden!?...

TeamNinja if you're reading this please give us more trials like make 200 of them and give it to us all in one day. We want more sexy looking outfits for the ninja girls & no more of these cheap cover up clothing that they have which show nothing! Bring us some DoA 4 beach outfits that will make us replay NG3:RE for a long time you know!?...

Well what's left is to get the last 2 armors & complete all chapter missions with everyone just for kicks.

yeah I hope they give us a ultimate version of mentor 21-25 and in 24 take out genshin and put in regent. Better training for us all.
#3nepeon9(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:02:59 PM
Ya I noticed they didn't add him & they should make a trial with all bosses coming at you or a trial that has you starting from a weak boss all the way up to the last strong boss. They can also add levels from the first game for trials leading for some good old times. So much can be added as I have enough space on my Hdd to take them all!
#4gumxPosted 3/21/2014 5:03:48 PM(edited)
i hope they don't charge i ridiculous amount of $$$ for the long wait. make it free for our hard work and patience.
#5nepeon9(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 5:55:41 PM
I hope not but I would like to see some info this E3 to see if they are planning something for this game or if they moved on.
#6gumxPosted 3/27/2014 11:31:21 AM
maybe they left spotpass there so we may get the things the PS360 versions got at least.
#7nepeon9(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 6:41:47 AM
Hmm that can be right. Also I've told ppl that TeamNinja ended DoA 3ds download with a spotpass message saying they will end things. We didn't get an answer like that yet on the Wii U so maybe they'll continue their support for more stuff. And I find it odd that both New Super Mario and NG3 are both update to version 1.3.0!?...I don't know about Mario if they will continue to add stuff to it but if they do then there is hope. But if TeamNinja does do new updates they might charge for them giving how they already gave us enough. Free is good and I hope they gives us more free DLC because there are more ppl buying the game due to all the messages on miiverse to some saying they got the game in all. So ya we need some news from TeamNinja soon to easy our minds and more trials to win lol!
#8gumxPosted 3/31/2014 5:27:55 PM
yeah true I gotta say though if they seen what happened with WO3H they had DLC that costs. Not many ppl r playing that much and the miiverse community has died pretty much. they only have posts every so hour. while NG3RE is around every hour a post. So I think if they want ppl to buy their games go for free DLC lol IMO.