1) How's the game? Loved NG2 on x360, and not afraid of the challenge - completed MN for campaign and all DLC missions. Quite a challenge to 100% the game on xbox?
2) Is it even reasonable to play this without the pro controller? Don't have one should I buy one if I get the game?
3) Anybody playing online?
1. I personally never played any of the NG series but this one. most says not as good as the others. IMO its good. story its ok but SPOILERS (it gets ruined a bit). The online is what is good. being able to play ninja trials with another. going through waves of enemies n bosses. U have ur own custom ninja to play in trials or play in clan battle. in clan battle if u can find ppl u can get up to 4v4 in a game. killing each other for 5 mins. Some of ppl say this is the hardest cuz its filled with glitches. but it does give u the greatest sense of accomplishment if u win lol.
2. yeah most ppl i kno uses the gamepad. I personally use the pro controller.
3. yes n no. yes u can find big lobbies in clan battle sometimes. there r ppl hosting trials most of the time. the week days its pretty hard to find ppl unless ur at night or in the morning. I am still playing. there r others but it takes luck to find lots of ppl for clan battle. ninja trials just host one until someone asks to enter u can accept or decline while ur playing that trial