Questions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: mac08801

mac08801
3 years ago#1
1) How's the game? Loved NG2 on x360, and not afraid of the challenge - completed MN for campaign and all DLC missions. Quite a challenge to 100% the game on xbox?

2) Is it even reasonable to play this without the pro controller? Don't have one should I buy one if I get the game?

3) Anybody playing online?

Thx
GT: MACdanstaface
NNID: Papa_Zombie

User Info: gumx

gumx
3 years ago#2
mac08801 posted...
1) How's the game? Loved NG2 on x360, and not afraid of the challenge - completed MN for campaign and all DLC missions. Quite a challenge to 100% the game on xbox?

2) Is it even reasonable to play this without the pro controller? Don't have one should I buy one if I get the game?

3) Anybody playing online?

Thx

1. I personally never played any of the NG series but this one. most says not as good as the others. IMO its good. story its ok but SPOILERS (it gets ruined a bit). The online is what is good. being able to play ninja trials with another. going through waves of enemies n bosses. U have ur own custom ninja to play in trials or play in clan battle. in clan battle if u can find ppl u can get up to 4v4 in a game. killing each other for 5 mins. Some of ppl say this is the hardest cuz its filled with glitches. but it does give u the greatest sense of accomplishment if u win lol.

2. yeah most ppl i kno uses the gamepad. I personally use the pro controller.

3. yes n no. yes u can find big lobbies in clan battle sometimes. there r ppl hosting trials most of the time. the week days its pretty hard to find ppl unless ur at night or in the morning. I am still playing. there r others but it takes luck to find lots of ppl for clan battle. ninja trials just host one until someone asks to enter u can accept or decline while ur playing that trial

Hope this helps.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived