Anyone playing multiplayer?

#1ManoxsidePosted 6/15/2014 8:24:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have just recently purchased a Wii U Wind Waker Deluxe Edition and I am currently on a mission to find other people that own Ninja Gaiden 3. I have thought hard about it and have decided to go pick it up at the store tomorrow. I watched footage of the online play and thought that it was great. So I am searching for other people that would be game for having some clan battles, as well as doing some ninja trials, every now and then. If you want to add me, my nintendo ID is Manoxside. I also have wind waker, mario kart 8 and pikmin 3. Also, if I am in the wrong section, please head me towards the right direction.

Thank you,

Hope that we can end up playing ninja gaiden soon!
#2gumxPosted 6/15/2014 11:05:23 PM
hey. well u will be in for a ride. for clan battles (cb) there is ppl playing it. but, sometimes it takes a bit of luck to find someone. if u find someone u may have a chance to get more players. but, like all online games so ppl have to do whatever it takes to win. so be warned there jerks/spammers/glitchers/etc.

ninja trials yeah there are mostly ppl playing the easier ones so you won't have a hard time finding someone. but, sometimes overall NG3RE is a wasteland there is absolutely no one online but friends. so only friends u will be able to find someone during those times.

oh yeah i'll add u tmr when i get home from class.
my
NNID: qlrgum
#3Manoxside(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2014 7:02:01 PM
Well thanks man! definitely add me ASAP. Thats the downside of the wii U not many people are playing the multiplayer because they are waiting for SSB to launch. I have made a few friends today on multiplayer, actually. Unfortunately, the mostly speak spanish. I was surprised to see that they were level 78! I also wish it was easier to communicate with people, because holy crap, sending a message takes a while. One day at a time nintendo...

NNID: Manoxside
#4gumxPosted 6/18/2014 5:29:36 PM
I sent you a friend request. hopefully were around at the same time.
#5Maxx_the_SlashPosted 6/28/2014 12:08:54 AM
I got this game a while ago but didn't start playing it until recently. I'm pretty bad at the game, but I'm down for some multiplayer. I have a week off of work, so I'd like to start unlocking some customizations. I'm rocking the boring black costume.
---
Opie & Anthony, XM 103/Sirius 206 | AC:NL/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh)
Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash | XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash
#6gumxPosted 6/30/2014 6:15:54 PM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
I got this game a while ago but didn't start playing it until recently. I'm pretty bad at the game, but I'm down for some multiplayer. I have a week off of work, so I'd like to start unlocking some customizations. I'm rocking the boring black costume.

lol add me. i'll help u in trials.