how do i get regent of the mask in air combo?

#1xion1Posted 7/11/2014 6:16:18 PM
when i was fighting him a moment ago i was just doing kasumi's teleport combo and at one point he did that grab of his but i teleported behind him before it hit and just then i knocked him into the air, i didn't know it was gonna happen i was still pressing X so i didn't do a full air combo but i could have.

i had no idea you could air combo him, can anyone tell me how i can air combo him, i'd love to izuna drop him for all those humiliating grabs he does.
#2gumxPosted 7/11/2014 7:01:47 PM(edited)
xion1 posted...
when i was fighting him a moment ago i was just doing kasumi's teleport combo and at one point he did that grab of his but i teleported behind him before it hit and just then i knocked him into the air, i didn't know it was gonna happen i was still pressing X so i didn't do a full air combo but i could have.

i had no idea you could air combo him, can anyone tell me how i can air combo him, i'd love to izuna drop him for all those humiliating grabs he does.

i think what you did was a sabaki "counter" and pressed X instead of Y.

to izuna regent you need to know all of his moves and when its best to strike. find one of those times to attack and do a izuna move. oh and the times to attack its when you attack him and u can actually get a 3-5 hit combo out of him.
#3xion1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 10:47:20 AM
i see i'll try that thank you, but i don't think i'll ever get it-_-
#4gumxPosted 7/12/2014 3:41:37 PM
the combos to get him? when u see him do a combo that he ends with a kick, a combo where he finishes with a mini jump spin slash, a combo where he ends with a stab not a sliding stab. when he does his grab (the one that if he misses he will do another one and he kinda spins he uses his one arm to grab u)

or u can add me and i can show u in trials.
#5xion1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2014 7:08:35 PM
that would be very helpful, i'll come back to you on that.
#6gumxPosted 7/12/2014 10:37:42 PM
i don't use the gamepad for this game cuz i suck at using it for this game so i use pro controller. so i can't chat in the game with u. so yeah.

NNID qlrgum
#7gumxPosted 7/13/2014 12:36:39 AM
oh yeah i haven't done a izuna drop on regent with kasumi before so, just a heads up. i can do sword, claws, kusari-gama. scythe and staff i'm not so sure.
#8xion1(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 8:08:46 AM
ok thank you i'll add you, cause i really need help.

my id is kasu-chan