Just bought Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. Just bought Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge.

User Info: eoneel

eoneel
2 years ago#1
This is a fantastic game. I think the swift combat is absolutely bananas! Its crazy, I got Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus yesterday for my Vita and now this for my Wii U.

User Info: gumx

gumx
2 years ago#2
Awesome. u already like it. n its going to get better.

eoneel
2 years ago#3
Thanks man. I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never! I can't believe NG3RE got bad mouthed so much though. Oh well, back to clawing some faces!

gumx
2 years ago#4
oh yeah. claws r my favorite weapons. idk why this game got bad mouthed so much, but, as my first ng game. i am attached to it lol.

welcome to the wii u board that is kinda dead lol. not many ppl on this board. but still a good amount of ppl who plays online.

eoneel
2 years ago#5
Thanks. Yeah this is like my third Wii U game. I just got the console last month, but I'm really liking it. When I get finished with the campaign I'm going to hop into some online to. Probably going to pick up Bayonetta 2 in a few more month's when it comes out as well.

gumx
2 years ago#6
well u will see me online. in either ninja trials or clan. I am probably going to wait on see more videos of bayonetta 2. before buying it. hope to see u online. if u need help u can ask i may have a response lol.

User Info: WonderMan102

WonderMan102
2 years ago#7
He gumx,

wanna play some Ninja Trilas in online-Mode?
I'm looking for some fun and helping with the last 3 difficulties.

NNID: Bayonetto

gumx is yours?

gumx
2 years ago#8
sure add me ill add u when i get the chance.

my NNID qlrgum

gumx
2 years ago#9
WonderMan. sorry i tried to join ur lobby. but got an error. so i had to reload ng but ended up updating my console.

User Info: WonderMan102

WonderMan102
2 years ago#10
yeah, i saw you but unfortunately i got the same problem as you got.

Now for me it's time to sleep.

Let's try NG3 the next days again
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
  3. Just bought Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived