For those using microphones:

#1V I C I O U SPosted 3/22/2013 8:28:56 AM
Anyone using a microphone experiencing drop off in communication with group members after a short while or at any point of play? I am a PS3 player interested in the game, and just played the beta for the first time last night for half an hour, but I did not have a chance to check out mic functionality. The thing is I have heard some users on the PS3 forum mention issues with mic communication so I'm really curious how far-reaching it is...

I may have to wait until I hear microphones are fixed because this game is right down my alley, and my friend's, but we will really want that microphone.

Thanks dudes.
---
"Liking is probably the best form of ownership, and ownership the worst form of liking" - Jose Saramago PSN: Fictomous
#2lovelesskPosted 3/23/2013 2:56:03 PM
Everyone I know on PC has their own or has access to a private mumble, vent, or some kind of personal voip server.

I will never use in game chat because I just don't care what the average player's bong water smells like or what his mother just did.

Same reason I use private parties in XBOX.
---
Politicians never accuse you of 'greed' for wanting other people's money --- only for wanting to keep your own money." [Joseph Sobran]