The Dark Matter Monolith

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. The Dark Matter Monolith

User Info: xgigalordx

xgigalordx
3 years ago#1
How can you damage it? I turned damage numbers on and it doesn't even show my guns affecting it. After I tried attacking it, I tried to drive past it, but I hit some sort of invisible wall. Does anyone know how you take it out?
I am the master of dark magicks, reaper of souls, and lord of death, feeding the underworld, one slow, painful death at a time.
PSN: GIGALORD

User Info: BloodShotEye

BloodShotEye
3 years ago#2
I think it's part of the story line. You may not be able to pass it until you get "there." I was there and messed around all by myself. Got downed by one shot. Knocked me back out of range and self recovered. Pissed me off.

Would be fun to gather a mass of players and see what we could do to it. How about 6 pm Mountain time? I would be off work and have the rest of the night to give it a try.
Meet everyone at the bridge (which has a fast travel near it.) Rally the troops!

xgigalordx
3 years ago#3
I'll be there, but we can't use rockets, it will shoot them out of the sky.
I am the master of dark magicks, reaper of souls, and lord of death, feeding the underworld, one slow, painful death at a time.

User Info: LadyLyndis

LadyLyndis
3 years ago#4
It's story line related. You can't kill it
PsN: Cassik

xgigalordx
3 years ago#5
LadyLyndis posted...
It's story line related. You can't kill it

Awwwwwwwww......

User Info: BloodShotEye

BloodShotEye
3 years ago#6
Bummer. Guess I'll wait til I get there in the Story.

But you can kill it in the story line, right?
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. The Dark Matter Monolith

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived