The Dark Matter Monolith

#1xgigalordxPosted 4/5/2013 8:35:38 AM
How can you damage it? I turned damage numbers on and it doesn't even show my guns affecting it. After I tried attacking it, I tried to drive past it, but I hit some sort of invisible wall. Does anyone know how you take it out?
---
I am the master of dark magicks, reaper of souls, and lord of death, feeding the underworld, one slow, painful death at a time.
PSN: GIGALORD
#2BloodShotEyePosted 4/5/2013 8:50:14 AM
I think it's part of the story line. You may not be able to pass it until you get "there." I was there and messed around all by myself. Got downed by one shot. Knocked me back out of range and self recovered. Pissed me off.

Would be fun to gather a mass of players and see what we could do to it. How about 6 pm Mountain time? I would be off work and have the rest of the night to give it a try.
Meet everyone at the bridge (which has a fast travel near it.) Rally the troops!
#3xgigalordx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 9:34:45 AM
I'll be there, but we can't use rockets, it will shoot them out of the sky.
---
I am the master of dark magicks, reaper of souls, and lord of death, feeding the underworld, one slow, painful death at a time.
#4LadyLyndisPosted 4/5/2013 9:43:45 AM
It's story line related. You can't kill it
---
PsN: Cassik
#5xgigalordx(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 10:18:06 AM
LadyLyndis posted...
It's story line related. You can't kill it

Awwwwwwwww......
---
#6BloodShotEyePosted 4/5/2013 2:39:08 PM
Bummer. Guess I'll wait til I get there in the Story.

But you can kill it in the story line, right?