I still couldn't find any legendary weapons D:

#1LuciferTerrorPosted 4/7/2013 3:43:47 PM
Apparently, I am very unlucky when it comes to finding great weapons in general. I participated in lots of those Arkfall events, finished the co-op missions multiple times, advanced through the story quite far and even unlocked those Tier 4 lock boxes a few times.

What's your secret, guys? Is it just a question of real life luck, or do certain bosses have a higher chance of dropping said weapons?
---
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
#2Cruzader23Posted 4/7/2013 4:01:50 PM
Why do people get Tier 4 boxes? You need 64 keystones and some scrip, but you only get 2 more weapons than in the Tier 2 boxes. I wouldn't think they give better guns considering I've gotten some very good guns, including a legendary, from tier 2 boxes.
---
PSN: xOdysseus_x
Hope is what makes us strong. It is what we fight with when all else is lost.
#3LuciferTerror(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:18:14 PM
Well, I most certainly won't get Tier 4 boxes anymore; the contents were crappy thus far. Okay, Tier 2 from now on. Do you happen to know anything about possible boss drops?
---
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.
#4true_gamer80Posted 4/7/2013 4:20:39 PM
I got a legendary from a tier 4 so I dont care what anyone says, if I have a number of keys I just save them up for a tier 4, if not then I just get a lower box. My luck with the tier 4 seems to be way better.

I dont snipe at all and both times I got a legendary both were sniper rifles, I gave them to randoms. Thought I would be nice and give some killer weapons and a free trophy out lol. The funny thing was it took me awhile to give them away. Nobody would answer me in text when asking if anyone wants them, was denied by a number of ppl by looking at their gear needed them but always seemed to be trade request denied or expired lol...oh well
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA
#5LuciferTerror(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 4:33:54 PM
Obviously, the loot is random generated, so claiming that certain Tier boxes have a higher chance than others, isn't true at all. Tier 4 may be better for some people, because they think that more contents = greater chance of getting a legendary.

I think the best thing that one can do, or me for that matter, is to save up a large amount of scrip and keycodes, so I can get a Tier 4 and a few Tier 2 boxes every once in a while. Kinda desperate here <_<
---
#6DNewcasltePosted 4/8/2013 9:26:29 AM
This is purely anecdotal but I got my one and only legendary in a Tier 4 lockbox. Orange Berseker Combat Shotgun, it was pretty sweet but also came with a Blue Electric Berserker Combat Shotgun which I used even more. I know it doesn't help, but I would save for 4, that is how I got mine.
#7bfist1stPosted 4/8/2013 9:48:08 AM
Someone said in another thread that, according to devs,
tier 4 lock boxes have a higher drop rate for legendary weapons than the others.
I got my legendary pistol from a tier 4 lock box.
---
=bRo= .:speCOpz:.
PSN/GT: IPh1zt
#8DemiFistPosted 4/8/2013 9:55:46 AM
I've managed 2 legendaries so far but they were both the parasite weapons which I don't really care for.
I am sure the chances of getting good loot are slim cuz TRION wants to get some $$$...
---
Eluveitie greatest Band Ever, So "Get Da Folk UP!!!"
#9velvet_hammerPosted 4/8/2013 12:06:08 PM
Cruzader23 posted...
Why do people get Tier 4 boxes? You need 64 keystones and some scrip, but you only get 2 more weapons than in the Tier 2 boxes. I wouldn't think they give better guns considering I've gotten some very good guns, including a legendary, from tier 2 boxes.

4 is higher then 2 herp derp..
---
"My style is welfare, half of you b****** is on it!!
Was born with a halo, when broke, I had to pawn it" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olVPXpGohII