Kill a boss with overcharge

#1pvdmikePosted 6/6/2013 3:51:20 AM
So I guess I should have done this during the main story, but I didn't. I've been using overcharge on the end bosses in the co-op maps, but i'm not getting credit for the pursuit. Maybe i'm not getting the kill shot. What counts as a "boss" to get this done. Do you think I need to replay the story or is there something else I can kill?
---
PSN: PVDMIKE
STEAM: pvdmike
#2kozaPosted 6/6/2013 5:39:33 AM
It should be doable in co-op, but you never know who lands killing shoot if you play in group... The best way would be to just restart the story and finish one of the bosses there - as all boss instances are solo ones...
---
EU PSN: Samkichawa
#3TiegerJDPosted 6/6/2013 9:13:24 AM
You can get this against the very first Bio-Man you face at the beginning of the story. When sent to take out the snipers and blow up the supplies.

Any enemy whose health is represented as the big red bar across the top of the screen is considered a Boss.
---
Vagrant Story
Level 16 Grand Master Breaker : Sweeper Of The Dark
#4pvdmike(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2013 9:26:16 AM
TiegerJD posted...
You can get this against the very first Bio-Man you face at the beginning of the story. When sent to take out the snipers and blow up the supplies.

Any enemy whose health is represented as the big red bar across the top of the screen is considered a Boss.

thanks.
---
#5pvdmike(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 3:54:42 AM
well, that was easy.
---
#6TiegerJDPosted 6/7/2013 9:26:00 AM
Glad you got it sorted.
---