Gamestop pre order receipt...

#1revan292Posted 3/1/2013 10:57:01 AM
For collector's edition.

Near the bottom of the receipt of my pre order it says "thank you for Pre-ordering Defiance, Activate your bonuses by redeeming the code below at defiance.com/start.

and then it gives me a "Product registration code"

then says "to redeem your code, visit www.defiance.com/start."

Wouldn't "product registration" be something you would do for the PC? I pre ordered an Xbox 360 version.

anyways, am i supposed to wait until the game releases to redeem the code?
By bonuses is it talking about the pre order outfits, weapons, 7 day xp boosts, etc? if so, why would i redeem those if the game isn't even out yet?
---
Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem, people have the right to die. you disagree? that means you're an idiot :D U mad?
#2Frozensword14Posted 3/1/2013 11:49:14 AM
Some games do that, and then they give you the stuff in the game. I preordered it, and I didn't even get any code. The guy that works their gave me his psn account name to send him a friend request on the ps3 (which I don't understand why when I just preordered an xbox 360 game).
#3Surv1valismPosted 3/1/2013 1:12:15 PM
No that's just the beta code im sure. They wouldn't put collectors codes that way. People would just preorder use them then downgrade.
---
GT: Astro ZomBz
PSN: IThe_WretchedI http://www.listal.com/list/game-collection-astrozombie29 (not finished)
#4revan292(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 1:18:53 PM
Surv1valism posted...
No that's just the beta code im sure. They wouldn't put collectors codes that way. People would just preorder use them then downgrade.

but i thought the beta is only for PC? i pre ordered for 360 only.

Or does everyone who preorders (no matter what console) defiance become automatically invited to the PC version beta?
---
Suicide is a permanent solution to a permanent problem, people have the right to die. you disagree? that means you're an idiot :D U mad?
#5bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 3/1/2013 3:19:21 PM(edited)
revan292 posted...
Surv1valism posted...

Or does everyone who preorders (no matter what console) defiance become automatically invited to the PC version beta?

There is going to be a beta for consoles. I think the code just makes sure you get an invite.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#6revan292(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:48:52 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
revan292 posted...
Surv1valism posted...

There is going to be a beta for consoles. I think the code just makes sure you get an invite.

well i'll give it a shot, but is it true that we have to make a account on the trion site before we are able to log into the game on xbox 360? (both beta and full game release)
---
#7BeefstakPosted 3/1/2013 6:51:40 PM
That is how I understand it, you will have to link your GT to your trion account
---
Because, he's a big, stupid Jellyfish!
#8revan292(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 2:31:18 PM
Beefstak posted...
That is how I understand it, you will have to link your GT to your trion account

I was going to do that but it says you need a "15 digit code" from the game. I assume that is something we aren't going to get until the release?
---
#9hypermoePosted 3/2/2013 9:06:09 PM
also note on the defiance website there are various codes (known as Arkfall codes) there are currently 50 or so codes to input and while we wait on the game we are basically unlocking perks for us to use when we start the game.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#10InvaderTkPosted 3/4/2013 4:49:33 PM
I was curious of the same question because last week I preordered 2 ultimate editions of the game for 360 and there were no codes on the receipt but then today i preordered a collector's edition as well and there was a code on the receipt.