About reputation

#1ShadowkilldeathPosted 3/20/2013 2:20:50 PM
How do you earn reputation? I read the help in settings but it just says that you have to do contracts, i already looked around but i cant find any contracts. What is the fastest way to earn scrip because it always seems that i never have any so i never get to buy those special weapons from the kiosks.

Thanks for the help, im trying to buy a fire AR but it costs 300 Reputation and 2,010 Scrips.
---
Im a nice person, no really if you talk smack ill let it pass but only because i dont know where you live and i dont wont to get charged for attempted murder.
#2bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 3/20/2013 3:11:12 PM
Beta isn't out for Xbox so idk.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#3FusionCPosted 3/20/2013 3:14:51 PM
Well since this company also made Rift...and Rift uses Reputation currency im guessing it works pretty close to the same. That being said

http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Currency_(Rift)#Reputation_Currency
---
For the Horde!!!!
#4Shadowkilldeath(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 4:25:51 PM
bLiNdSnIpErZ20 posted...
Beta isn't out for Xbox so idk.

Oh wow lol sorry i thought this was the ps3 board since i posted this on my ipod it doesnt show the whole screen:/ and because i just googled "Defiance Ps3 gamefaqs" i just clicked on the first link mybad.

@FusionC

Thanks i will check that out.
---
Im a nice person, no really if you talk smack ill let it pass but only because i dont know where you live and i dont wont to get charged for attempted murder.