1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. Critical. Your connection to the defiance servers has timed out
3 years ago#11
Beta hasn't ended yet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJTdNA-Btig
3 years ago#12
SSBoKantei posted...
Please report your region if you are experiencing this problem so everyone can come to a quicker consensus on what is going on here.

Good idea, north bay area CA. Santa Rosa
"Saying it's like Firefly is like saying you've just spotted the second coming of Christ"-Erupt50
3 years ago#13
just finished downloading and installing, got to opening cutscene, it kicked me out now it says service not available....i just want to make my toon lol
Now playing-DCUO, Bioshock Infinite
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Injustice CE,PS4
3 years ago#14
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?14901-All-Platforms-Server-Update-at-3-15-PM-PST-April-2nd
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
3 years ago#15
Was in the middle of completing tutorial for my 3rd Alt and it just kicked me off... Been trying for 20 min. No success
gmrtag~ A Red Werewolf
3 years ago#16
Same problem. Finished the tutorial and it loaded me in to the world but kicked me off at first. Now I keep getting the message about timing out. I am not surprised but I was looking forward to playing.
Playing: God of War: Ascension, Gears of War: Judgement, Bioshock: Infinite
Anticipating: The Last of Us, Defiance
3 years ago#17
been getting this for the past hour and a half...although a friend on my friends list is playing without problem.

i've even tried going back to the dashboard and waiting then trying again...and i still keep getting booted. hope its up later or at the very least tomorrow. 8'-C
GTs: 360 - Chakramstrike; PS3 - yunalesca26
3 years ago#18
in addition i didn't even get to finish the tutorial...i am in gulf coast/south east...northwest florida to be more exact.
GTs: 360 - Chakramstrike; PS3 - yunalesca26
  1. Boards
  2. Defiance
  3. Critical. Your connection to the defiance servers has timed out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived