Defiance servers are down. Great start Trion.

#121KTG2Posted 4/2/2013 2:52:47 PM
Ah did I little your little feelings sonny. I played video games (as a hobby) longer than most of you kids have been alive. I do not need schooled on incompetence. I know it when I see it. As I know fan boys when I see them post.

Didn't read topic, but are you seriously bragging about being a pathetic old man on a videogame forum?
---
Now replaying: Grandia
#122Foreman22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:55:15 PM
SSBoKantei you are no different than I. You simply are condescending instead of more in your face as I am. You try to hide your insults. Just re-read your last post. It's self defining.
#123YamatoBeatsPosted 4/2/2013 2:58:10 PM
Foreman22 posted...
YamatoBeats at least you could not deny my prior statements concerning you and Mass Effect 3. LOL!

I wrote your "joke" statements off as pure ignorance. And just to be fun, let us compare! You first!

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/challenges/?name=Foreman20&platform=xbox

And then mine.

http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/challenges/?name=YamatoBeats&platform=xbox

Refer to the Map Mastery challenge if you wish to gauge on skill. He has just about 2x my playtime and nowhere near the accomplishments I have in the game.

Your lies of "I have every banner BUT BotB" are also inconsistent with the fact that if you in fact had every other banner, you would HAVE BotB.

You need to get yourself checked. I may be deemed as a joke but that's only because of my personality when I play with others. I may not be the best but I'm damn sure one of them.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#124Foreman22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 2:58:47 PM
Didn't read topic, but are you seriously bragging about being a pathetic old man on a videogame forum?

Duh! Perhaps you should read the whole topic and notice how many posters were trying to claim that I seemly did not understand anything about MMOs.
#125SSBoKanteiPosted 4/2/2013 2:59:55 PM
No I am completely in your face in RL : ) And in with my online persona : ). Nothing to hide, I simply don't won't to be involved anymore. But can't stop myself! It makes me look childish. And your bring me down with you!

It's funny how you keep missing what the insults actually mean. And miss the fact the I am making fun of myself also. This conversation is laughable. And I am also going to be laughed at. I am simply more condescending while being as in your face about it.

I'm not trying to hide my personality faults, nor pretend they don't exist! I'm enlighten to them.

Again, when I see abuse I can't control myself ^_^. It's terrible. Some people thank me for it, some are embarrassed to be around when I get like this, some people lovingly make fun of me for it, some people hate me for it. The only people who usually hate me for it though, are abusive people :D.
#126Foreman22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:03:16 PM
YamatoBeats what banner do you want to see? Lone wolf? Got it. N7? Got it. I do not play for achievements per say, but thanks for showing my experience. Now man up and ask for a banner and I will gladly show it to you son.
#127pootertooterPosted 4/2/2013 3:03:31 PM
To 500 with this jopic!!!!
#128Foreman22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 3:07:21 PM
The only people who usually hate me for it though, are abusive people

Do not hate you at all. Disagree, sure. However no posters will ever make me hate them. I have control of my emotions (even through you may think different) and no one has power over me but myself.
#129YamatoBeatsPosted 4/2/2013 3:10:15 PM
Foreman22 posted...
YamatoBeats what banner do you want to see? Lone wolf? Got it. N7? Got it. I do not play for achievements per say, but thanks for showing my experience. Now man up and ask for a banner and I will gladly show it to you son.

You're seriously going to sit there with all the evidence in the world and say you still have all the banners? You don't have N7. You don't have any of the alien banners and the only weapon ones you have are the ones you SHOULD have from having played 24/7.

Step. Your. Game. Up.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#130rest21Posted 4/2/2013 3:11:07 PM
You're here crying about a game you have bought and crying to others about their choice in playing said game. You have control over your emotions? Don't think so. In the end you merely benefit the rest of them. The more you're here crying about this game is blatant proof that its doing well. If it wasn't you wouldn't be here, or anyone else that feels the need to regurgitate the same ol' whine and cry about whatever specific game others are trying to enjoy or not.