Defiance servers are down. Great start Trion.

#41PippythePoopPosted 4/2/2013 8:41:22 AM
PunchTheKeys posted...
1) That is Sim City.

2) That issue was about DRM, which had absolutely nothing to do with MMO launch day issues.

Get your facts straight before you try to insult someone.

SIMS. Sim City. Same thing to me.

Oh, and so the whole Sim City thing had NOTHING to do with servers being offline, and the fact that the game needed an online connection to play, huh?

Get YOUR facts straight.
---
"Sig Wipes"....the easiest way to get 100's of messages modded at once! Woo-Hoo!
#42PippythePoopPosted 4/2/2013 8:46:22 AM
PunchTheKeys posted...
You most definitely do not have a BA in criminal justice.

This seems to imply that you are on the "wrong" side of the justice system most of the time. :)
---
"Sig Wipes"....the easiest way to get 100's of messages modded at once! Woo-Hoo!
#43Foreman22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:46:47 AM
This is unacceptable. I have lived through the video game industry from pong until the present time. You just do not put out a game unless it's ready. Only sheep would defend this, and they have.
#44spacecowboy44Posted 4/2/2013 8:47:17 AM
are you stupid?...every single online game has problems at launch...look at Cod...a game that comes out every yr...and still has trouble at launch...and the fact that this is an MMO means its gonna have even more
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#45ZakurooPosted 4/2/2013 8:47:40 AM
This is unacceptable. I have lived through the video game industry from pong until the present time. You just do not put out a game unless it's ready. Only sheep would defend this, and they have.

Do not put out a game unless it's ready?

By that logic, every game that has ever had a day one patch or day one DLC should be banned and off the market. >_>
---
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
PSN: Wolfy4226. Add me. Wii U: Wolfy4226 Add me.
#46Foreman22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 8:49:01 AM
And sheep keep posting. They do tend to stick together don't they?
#47PippythePoopPosted 4/2/2013 8:50:34 AM
Foreman22 posted...
You rant like an angry teenager. Shouldn't you be in school now?
Got my BA from Marshall in Criminal Justice before you were born.

Time for glasses old man. :)

So, what did you do with that CJ degree? Become a Corrections Officer or work for the Police Force? If you had minored in Accounting I'd guess FBI.
---
#48Troika19Posted 4/2/2013 8:54:20 AM
"Patch Error"

Incredible.
---
unceramonius DSR kdr is .5 while holding a 1.3 kdr with the Remmington. Also died less than 50 times to DSR while dying over 150 times to the Remmington.
#49TheKokopelliPosted 4/2/2013 8:55:27 AM
I'll give this a few days for them to sort it out. However, I agree that it is getting old. Thankfully, I still have Infinite, along with other tiltes, to keep me busy.
---
GT: kokopelli77
#50koutsu88Posted 4/2/2013 9:08:55 AM(edited)
tc says he has been around since pong

pong was released in 1974 (according to better source)

he got it in 1980 probably at age 6

tc is 39 -__-

EDIT: oh never mind someone f**ed with the article i that number from (has been revised)
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]