Defiance servers are down. Great start Trion.

#61Troika19Posted 4/2/2013 9:30:47 AM
CyhortI82 posted...
First MMO launch?

I know it's amazing how these sheep still act like MMO's are some sort of new and mysterious technology.

That crap don't fly in 2013.
---
unceramonius DSR kdr is .5 while holding a 1.3 kdr with the Remmington. Also died less than 50 times to DSR while dying over 150 times to the Remmington.
#62koutsu88Posted 4/2/2013 9:31:57 AM
lol what blunted2k5 said^
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#63gmanthebestPosted 4/2/2013 9:56:07 AM
lol, I remember when I was 12 and had no idea how games worked.

Don't worry, Foreman. Just get your mommy to make you some sup-sup, take a little nap, and by tomorrow, everything should be good.
---
"gman, you're the best! ^_^" - EarthLord_CJ
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1laSXVD9qDd - You got a real purty mouth
#64Edavy89Posted 4/2/2013 9:59:20 AM
Mad props Foreman, you just trolled the hell out of half the board. -1 though because nothing in here has made me laugh though.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#65koutsu88Posted 4/2/2013 10:02:53 AM(edited)
can we end this topic now? tc is clearly a troll
---
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]
#66pootertooterPosted 4/2/2013 10:05:29 AM
Edavy89 posted...
Mad props Foreman, you just trolled the hell out of half the board. -1 though because nothing in here has made me laugh though.

Well played if trolled. Credit where credit is due.
#67SSBoKanteiPosted 4/2/2013 10:09:39 AM
Foreman is new to this, and comes across a little....well you see how people are reacting to you. I've bashed him before while I was under fever induced aggravation. But for the sake of community building I won't treat him like that again.

Although I can never tell if he is trolling, new to this, simply repeating stuff he has already read, or a little....

Yes MMO's fan can defend this. Because it is seen in all MMO's, and something we have learned to deal with in the first week of any MMO.

The reason this stuff happens is server overload, their process for activating your account, download consistency, and download speed will be better when the entire fanbase isn't doing it at the same time.

I.E. Final Fantasy XI takes 4-5 hours to download a patch when the entire fanbase is downloading it at the same time, hour 1 of the patches/Expansions release. If you wait a day or two, it takes 20 mins to an hour on a good internet connection.

Yes, we can act like this in 2013 because most people understand how servers, server overload combined online security verification overload, and other small factors can affect an MMO's download.

Some of us have degrees in networking, game design, net coding, and some of us just want instant gratification. Nothing wrong with either opinion. Except some of us are educated on the subject.
#68YamatoBeatsPosted 4/2/2013 10:17:56 AM
He's not trolling. He's just that ignorant.
---
"Limits, like fears, are often just an illusion."
#69alexismynamexxPosted 4/2/2013 10:18:20 AM
Clearly people dont appreciate the hard work and dedication that Trion Worlds has committed to bring us this online only game that can't connect to the online component.

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!
#70pootertooterPosted 4/2/2013 10:21:21 AM
alexismynamexx posted...
Clearly people dont appreciate the hard work and dedication that Trion Worlds has committed to bring us this online only game that can't connect to the online component.

SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE!

Ok. That made me laugh.