Defiance servers are down. Great start Trion.

#81Rome218Posted 4/2/2013 11:53:32 AM
And of course, anyone who disagree's with them is a "sheep" blindly supporting the devilish company. That's funny because I think I can argue THAT WE'RE ALL SHEEP. While we're on Gamefaqs bantering about something that has NO importance to our reality, the rest of the world is gearing up for World War III. So enjoy your video games while the rest of the world prepares for the death and suffering that's about to take place thanks to our NWO, globalist overlords.

I'm always hearing about this NWO, so after your post I did research 2k5.(I can't quote, I'm still warned.)

I don't see what's wrong with a NWO? It seems like they want to unite our entire world. We are already servants now. Also Democracy is just a buzz word to me. I think Democracy is fake and does not work because your average citizen is not very smart.

Most people do not even vote. On top of that, the MAJORITY of people cannot name a single congressman in their own state.

I read one article that said they wanted billions of people to die and leave behind only the ones that can be useful.

That sounds reasonable to me. Too many people in this world is why we're having so many problems. I'm all aboard this NWO thing. =D
---
I served 8, in war... my father served 23, in war... both of my grandfathers served, in war. WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, GWoT, etc. - ScarecrowES
#82Foreman22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 12:10:51 PM
YamatoBeats posted...

He's not trolling. He's just that ignorant.

Says the standing joke account on the Mass Effect 3 boards.

This gaming is boring as hell. Where is the story? Maybe in the TV show? Side mission, side mission, etc.... I see why this game will be popular with today's young masses. No thought required. Just run around and bang bang. Very little customization, graphics are from last gen. I was 100% correct the beta was pretty much what we have now. But I'm sure the sheep will defend it.
#83Pinoy441Posted 4/2/2013 12:24:27 PM
sirgreenday posted...
blunted2k5 posted...
Foreman clearly doesn't appreciate the work and dedication that goes into making and managing a MMO.

Or he's just a troll.

Or unlike you, he's sick of devs taking our $$ and not delivering the promised service. This idiot company did a beta 1 week before launch. Real smart. What did they expect to be able to test, fix and restest and reflix in less than 1 week?

Its fanboys like you that give game companies a pass that emboldens them to push out crap.

Bottom line. If someone pays for a service, that service HAS to work when delivered.

It's easy to say evil corporation or evil business when you have no idea how a business works
Business is their to take your money for services you wanted and with expectations
The expectation for an MMO is that you never ever attempt to play it within the first 10-24 hours of it being released due to a flood of people on the servers without any idea of how many people are actually gonna play it. The only thing you would have to go on is estimates OR if you had an open beta, even then open beta's are still rough estimates of the amount of people who would be playing the game
---
*grabs popcorn*
#84clo24Posted 4/2/2013 12:36:57 PM
I sort of agree with TC on games having problems on launch day, why release when not ready? Guild wars 2 had servers day 1......actually servers were running a few days before release!
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/28jfypz.jpg
#85darkshadowmasterPosted 4/2/2013 12:39:34 PM
clo24 posted...
I sort of agree with TC on games having problems on launch day, why release when not ready? Guild wars 2 had servers day 1......actually servers were running a few days before release!

There is no way to stress test the servers like the pounding they recieve day 1 after launch.

Hell even WoW still has issues with launch day.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#86ILikesCheesePosted 4/2/2013 12:44:30 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
koutsu88 posted...
tc says he has been around since pong. pong was released in 1940

Stay in school. Learn to read. And study dates a little better. PONG was created in 1972 genius.

koutsu88 posted...
re-read my post and get off your high horse i got that date from an article that was messed with fyi i'm 24 you condescending twit also they don't teach video game history in "school"

The old "it was the article's fault" excuse. Sure. And apparently they didn't teach you how to form paragraphs, sentences, or capital letters in whatever school you intended either. (Hint: pressing "Enter" is not the same as a period. I had to truncate your post so it wouldn't stream half-way down the page.)

Some people deserve the condescending they receive.

:D
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#87clo24Posted 4/2/2013 12:44:51 PM
If they made the beta to stress test the servers, maybe.......but needed to have an invite to the beta so that was more for finding issues with the game itself and not the servers.
---
http://i33.tinypic.com/28jfypz.jpg
#88SSBoKanteiPosted 4/2/2013 12:48:27 PM
Sigh, I only do this because your slapping other people around Foreman.

Page 3 Foreman goes on and on, without actually backing up anything he says, and is proven wrong from my posts(although I sound like a child because I have 102 degree fever, and was in severe pain). Other people also proved you wrong. Then doesn't respond anymore because he knows he can't win the battle because people clearly bring information to the table, it trumps ignorance every time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632956-defiance/65785277?page=2

I can dig up countless posts of you just being ignorant, stupid, and just plain abusive. And then backing down like a puss when ever you get in over your head. Please don't push people around like your a shining paragon of gaming intelligence, or gaming skill.

I follow the Mass Effect 3 boards also foreman, if your calling him a joke. Please know your online persona is considered ignorant there also. I have actually even played a few games with you in the past, if we want to bring player skill into the equation. Trust me, my roommate remembers you too. We had a good laugh at your expense based on your game play decisions.

You have no room to be so aggressive to people when you can't back anything you say with logic. Your just coming off as a hate monger.

You might be able to turn your perception though if you try. Not trying to bash you, I've done it before and don't want to do it again. Simply trying to help you not be avoided here as badly as you were in mass effect.
#89pootertooterPosted 4/2/2013 12:51:35 PM
Foreman22 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

He's not trolling. He's just that ignorant.

Says the standing joke account on the Mass Effect 3 boards.

This gaming is boring as hell. Where is the story? Maybe in the TV show? Side mission, side mission, etc.... I see why this game will be popular with today's young masses. No thought required. Just run around and bang bang. Very little customization, graphics are from last gen. I was 100% correct the beta was pretty much what we have now. But I'm sure the sheep will defend it.

Hehe! You got me goin, Mr. Foreman. I DID get trolled earlier. Dammit. Bravo.

I'm going to cancel my preorder. . .again!
#90xHuckleberryPosted 4/2/2013 12:55:09 PM
An mmo without an amazing story?

How could this be?

Oh wait, nvm. Thats normal.