GG Trion

#1niioPosted 4/3/2013 4:19:24 PM
You released an unplayable game. Oh how I love buying a product that is completely unusable by the end user. I hope Lesly Cracchiolo gets violated by a rusty pipe for letting this buggy trashy garbage get past QA because quality was not assured this day.
---
Real Life has bad lag. It took Jesus 3 whole days to respawn. If that's not terrible lag I don't know what is.
#2ashphoenix77Posted 4/3/2013 4:21:28 PM
hehehe
---
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra / PSN: augustheat77
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM
#3ZorlacPosted 4/3/2013 4:23:33 PM
I've got 10 hours in so far. That's pretty unplayable.
---
And The Vampire was all that remained on the blood drowned creation.
Xbox live Zorlac0666 Xfire-Zorlac666. Steam-Zorlac666
#4DocOdinePosted 4/3/2013 4:35:22 PM
I know! I'm only EGO 220 and finished the Nolan story! This is unacceptable!
---
Preparing for arkfall... Installing EGO... Loading combat shotgun... Stocking flashbangs... OK, lets crush some bugs.
#5RPG0ddessPosted 4/3/2013 4:39:57 PM
Ive got at least 3 hours of nonstop playing since I got it this morn...worst I've seen is minor lag.

Why don't you violate yourself with a rusty pipe seeing as you have some free time now.
---
There are no pacts between lions and men. - Achilles
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
#6OrgeLambartPosted 4/3/2013 4:42:16 PM
aww people are jelly because others have seen issues with the game... it's ok, no need to be angry about other people seeing this game as the buggy, glitch, unstable game it really is.
#7Edavy89Posted 4/3/2013 4:43:47 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
aww people are jelly because others have seen issues with the game... it's ok, no need to be angry about other people seeing this game as the buggy, glitch, unstable game it really is.

Name one smooth MMO launch.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#8OrgeLambartPosted 4/3/2013 4:47:15 PM
This game suffers from issues far and away different from other MMO's. If it was just some connection issues that's one thing. This game has issues with the first series of quest..... I mean how do you not have those first few quest 100% working. After all every one of your tester should be running those quest so you should totally and utterly flesh those quest out.

No reason exist I should be on those quest (especially the tutorial) and have major quest points not showing up no matter what I do.

That is called sloppy programming. No other MMO I've ever played day 1

EQ 2, FF 11, Rift, LOTRO, WOW had these issues.

They had some connection issues and a few balance issues but never anything like this game has.
#9Edavy89Posted 4/3/2013 4:51:08 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
This game suffers from issues far and away different from other MMO's. If it was just some connection issues that's one thing. This game has issues with the first series of quest..... I mean how do you not have those first few quest 100% working. After all every one of your tester should be running those quest so you should totally and utterly flesh those quest out.

No reason exist I should be on those quest (especially the tutorial) and have major quest points not showing up no matter what I do.

They had some connection issues and a few balance issues but never anything like this game has.

WoW's servers crashed the entire first week. As in, you couldn't access the game for the ENTIRE first week. Not, it was laggy. Not it was glitchy, it wasn't accessable. if that's really what you want to base the comparison on, be my guest, it just makes you look stupid.

"the game that is lagging with glitches is running so much worse than the game that didn't run at all!"- That's what you just said.

All the issues you listed btw, are directly related to connectivity. I would have left that part out, but i enjoy making you look dumb.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#10DocOdinePosted 4/3/2013 4:53:16 PM
Edavy89 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

WoW's servers crashed the entire first week. As in, you couldn't access the game for the ENTIRE first week. Not, it was laggy. Not it was glitchy, it wasn't accessable. if that's really what you want to base the comparison on, be my guest, it just makes you look stupid.

"the game that is lagging with glitches is running so much worse than the game that didn't run at all!"- That's what you just said.

All the issues you listed btw, are directly related to connectivity. I would have left that part out, but i enjoy making you look dumb.

You act like it's a challenge, he does most of the work itself.
---
Preparing for arkfall... Installing EGO... Loading combat shotgun... Stocking flashbangs... OK, lets crush some bugs.