Do NOT Buy this Game YET!

#1ogschoolPosted 4/4/2013 7:03:58 AM
That right you should wait or come to gamefaq or there official website and check for new patch and see when the game is stable before buying it. Otherwise you just going to get fustrated with all the bug and lag that this game is experience so far.

In the mean time go play something else and come back here every so often to check on the status of this game.
#2Mason_CainPosted 4/4/2013 7:05:43 AM
No.
---
GT: Ancient Daemon
PSN: Ancient_Daemon
#3ogschool(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 7:06:33 AM
Mason_Cain posted...
No.

Yes
#4Shy420Posted 4/4/2013 7:08:18 AM
Prior experience with other MMO's at launch kept me from purchasing this game. I'm looking at June to play this game. I figure by then major fixes would be implemented and all the initial "haters" complainers will be gone from the forums. I liked what I've watched during the Beta, the game is reminiscent of Tabula Rasa.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
#5_henry14_Posted 4/4/2013 7:10:26 AM
it seemed fine when i played it for about 2 hours lastnight
---
GAMERTAG:v ACE RIMMER v
#6Havoc49JPosted 4/4/2013 7:19:13 AM
I'm with the TC. I pre-ordered this and I've only managed to get the game to work for a total of two hours. Its not lag, broken features or the like I'm annoyed by, its the fact that the game is literally unplayable.

Buying this game at the moment is risky, many, or most people are experiencing the standard fare of small problems but can still enjoin the game. But several others can't even play at all.

I'm putting this game on the shelf for the next week or two, we'll see if I'm still interested then.
#7melvin475866Posted 4/4/2013 7:19:21 AM
ogschool posted...
Mason_Cain posted...
No.

Yes

http://socialeyezer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Grumpy-Cat-Says-No.jpg
#8bombsonyourmomsPosted 4/4/2013 7:19:34 AM
_henry14_ posted...
it seemed fine when i played it for about 2 hours lastnight

Yeah me too. I had a great 2 hours.

The problem is the other 6 hours that I was getting lagged out, killed by invisible monsters, unable to complete quests, constantly disconnected, and eventually unable to connect to the game at all.

But hopefully it'll be sorted out in a few days.
---
GT: BombsOnYourMoms
GT: Asterfall (alt)
#9Special-EddPosted 4/4/2013 7:21:46 AM
I played a bunch yesterday afternoon but ran into a few issues. I'm being optimistic in saying that it should be sorted out by the weekend.
---
Playing: Defiance, Gears of War: Judgement, Bioshock: Infinite
Anticipating: The Last of Us
#10DolemiteXPPosted 4/4/2013 7:34:48 AM
Yeah, I'm trading mines back in today it's really buggy right now which I can understand as it's common with launch mmo's, but even from what I've played it's not all that exciting. Weapons are bland, missions are super easy etc... I'll check back on it in a couple months and if it's improved any then I'll just grab it off a Steam sale.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!