synergy mod?

#1thormihai28Posted 4/5/2013 2:01:22 AM
how do u put synergy on weapons?like electric or biohazard?i know how to attach mod slots and attachments or how to remove them but what about the synergy
#2ONEMANCLAN420GPosted 4/5/2013 2:29:50 AM
The fire and electric effects etc. Are nano effects,. Still can't figure out what the synergy is.
#3thormihai28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 2:33:32 AM
oh there is more?:))i only know how to install mod slots on weapons and attachments(barrel,stock,etc..)
#4chakramstrikePosted 4/5/2013 3:48:43 AM
Just have to say..love the game so far, but it could've benefitted with a better manual or way to explain all this stuff.
---
GTs: 360 - Chakramstrike; PS3 - yunalesca26
#5thormihai28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:55:23 AM
any1 who knows can u please post here a few tips.thanks
#6PunkinDrublic87Posted 4/5/2013 4:01:36 AM
thormihai28 posted...

It works like set items in Diablo 2 or any RPG really, equip x number of them to unlock more effects. There are weapons that have a certain synergy type, and you can get mods that have that type too,put the mods on the guns...
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#7thormihai28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:03:54 AM
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
thormihai28 posted...

It works like set items in Diablo 2 or any RPG really, equip x number of them to unlock more effects. There are weapons that have a certain synergy type, and you can get mods that have that type too,put the mods on the guns...

so its different from stock,barrel,etc...mods?i guess u need to buy synergy mods,where?
#8OhGoodPosted 4/5/2013 4:12:35 AM
some guns come equipped with synergy mods already attached. The secret vendor at Crystal Lake sells an amazing shotgun that has a full "Brutal" Synergy set attached to it. . It's a pump action shottie that can do a full reload in about 3 seconds. It's pretty funny to see my guy refill the shotgun that fast. The Brutal synergy mod makes it so I reload 20% of my weapon on a melee kill and doubles my melee damage. It also deals fire damage and has very low spread giving it some pretty awesome range.

There was also a Rocket Launcher for sale with a full synergy set as well when i was there. But i'm not a fan of rocket launchers.

It also happens to be the place where you buy the Orange Dodge Charger.

If you want to find it, look for the 2 lakes to the left of the Muir Power Station or whatever it's called. Go to the lake with the dock and kill all the 99ers. An engineer will run out of a door and repair the vendor. It doesn't show up on the map so not many people know about it yet. Muir happens to be a fast travel location, so it's a pretty short drive.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#9thormihai28(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 4:14:48 AM
OhGood posted...
some guns come equipped with synergy mods already attached. The secret vendor at Crystal Lake sells an amazing shotgun that has a full "Brutal" Synergy set attached to it. . It's a pump action shottie that can do a full reload in about 3 seconds. It's pretty funny to see my guy refill the shotgun that fast. The Brutal synergy mod makes it so I reload 20% of my weapon on a melee kill and doubles my melee damage. It also deals fire damage and has very low spread giving it some pretty awesome range.

There was also a Rocket Launcher for sale with a full synergy set as well when i was there. But i'm not a fan of rocket launchers.

If you want to find it, look for the 2 lakes to the left of the Muir Power Station or whatever it's called. Go to the lake with the dock and kill all the 99ers. An engineer will run out of a door and repair the vendor. It doesn't show up on the map so not many people know about it yet. Muir happens to be a fast travel location, so it's a pretty short drive.

thanks mate,i ll try it
#10fffezPosted 4/5/2013 4:15:03 AM

which half of the map?