Looking for tips on the Hotshot: Desperate Times challenge.

#1The_Hungry_OnePosted 4/6/2013 7:25:03 AM
I thought perhaps hiding in a corner is the way to go, and it kind of is, but are there any tips to getting a decent score to achieve Silver?
---
Sorry, did that hurt? That "sorry" was sarcasm. I am not sorry.
#2drlovPosted 4/7/2013 12:47:37 PM
The_Hungry_One posted...
I thought perhaps hiding in a corner is the way to go, and it kind of is, but are there any tips to getting a decent score to achieve Silver?

The trick is to keep killing things to keep mutliplier up. I usually can use the first building corner as a spot to run around and keep killing
#3drlovPosted 4/7/2013 12:50:50 PM
drlov posted...
The_Hungry_One posted...

The trick is to keep killing things to keep mutliplier up. I usually can use the first building corner as a spot to run around and keep killing

Take your time and make sure all 3 of your shots hit.. Kill ranged first, so use the corner to pull them closer to you (ie hide behind corner killing other stuff then go back around after a few seconds because they will run towards you)
#4OhGoodPosted 4/7/2013 1:16:03 PM
There is a ramp that leads up to the second story. Go up the ramp,kill guys at top. Wait at the ramp and the enemies will start to bunch up at the bottom for you to kill.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

If you get overwhelmed and they push you up to the roof, there is a air duct that you can use to your advantage as well. Lure them to one side, jump over it, kill a some guys until you start to get swarmed again, jump over it, rinse and repeat.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#5strokerace89Posted 4/7/2013 1:20:02 PM
i had the same problem. i did it like 15 times and couldnt get better than 5200 then i just said to hell with it and ran around randomly making sure to keep getting kills t keep the multiplier up. and i ended up getting gold easily. its all about that multiplier even if you have to take out a single guy to keep it from counting down do it, just try to get most of the hits on groups.
---
GT:Budgetcow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD6AzxeHmVI