Defiance Tutorials - E01 - Nano Types & Effects

#1brycegritPosted 4/7/2013 7:45:58 PM
Nano effects range all the way from electrical to radiation and you can find them on a lot of weapons. Hope you find this helpful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5YZXvmHJa8
#2Smackdowner1Posted 4/7/2013 11:38:43 PM(edited)
I got about 15 seconds in before I got tired of your commentary. You aren't the worst I've heard, but you failed to keep my attention. Better luck next time.

edit: Your beginner's guide was better.

Here's a tip: It's not wise to stumble over your sentences, and repeat the same things over and over throughout the entire video.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#3Smackdowner1Posted 4/7/2013 11:41:10 PM
Incendiary.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#4TornadofoxPosted 4/7/2013 11:52:09 PM
Smackdowner1 posted...
I got about 15 seconds in before I got tired of your commentary. You aren't the worst I've heard, but you failed to keep my attention. Better luck next time.

Here's a tip: It's not wise to start the first minute of your video by repeating the same thing over and over while stumbling over your sentences.

I got about 15 words in before I got tired of reading your opinion. You arent the biggest douche ive seen on gamefaqs, but you failed at trying to sound informative or important to anyone. Better luck next time.

edit: You havent presented a video.

Here's a tip: It's not wise to negatively criticize someones voice, or speech patterns. It makes you sound like an arrogant, condescending ass.
#5Gatekeeper999Posted 4/8/2013 12:06:45 AM
I was hoping for some sort of written FAQ. I'll check it out later.
#6raziel_vampyePosted 4/8/2013 12:08:28 AM
Tornadofox posted...
Smackdowner1 posted...

Here's a tip: It's not wise to start the first minute of your video by repeating the same thing over and over while stumbling over your sentences.

I got about 15 words in before I got tired of reading your opinion. You arent the biggest douche ive seen on gamefaqs, but you failed at trying to sound informative or important to anyone. Better luck next time.

edit: You havent presented a video.

Here's a tip: It's not wise to negatively criticize someones voice, or speech patterns. It makes you sound like an arrogant, condescending ass.

Of an almost 8 and a half minute video, he dosn't start talking about the video's content UNTILL almost 3 minutes into it. At 2:55 he explains what the electric damage type does.

That's shocking. Half of the video is ramble, or just pointless "shout outs". Why bother with it? It's not like it's a block of text that you can quickly scan to find the relevant info, you're forced to listen untill something interesting or relevant is said.

Why does it take the guy almost 3 minutes to get to the point? That's a valid point, unlike almost 50% of that guy's video.

ON TOPIC

I too, would prefer a list of what does what, or a more concise video explaining each damage type and it's effects
---
360 Gamertag: Zaxlor
PS3 PSN user: Zaxlor