Gun Mods HELP!

#1Hardrocker1980Posted 4/8/2013 1:37:23 AM
Ok I dont know if I just can't get it but how do you MOD guns I have sights, clips, barrels for my guns LMG,SMG Sniper but I cant seem to add them. Am i doing something wrong or missing something.
#2ApollyonPosted 4/8/2013 1:39:30 AM
First you need to make sure that the weapon you want to mod has an open slot for the mod you want to apply. You can add mod slots to weapons when your at EGO 100.

Once that is taken care of, then you simply need to make sure that you're adding the proper mod to a weapon. e.g. that your adding a pistol mod to a pistol and not to a LMG (like I kept trying to do earlier. lol)
---
"You suggest that I use arrogance and hostility as a mask to hide behind. I thought that's what the Internet was for. " - Patrick Bateman
#3Hardrocker1980(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 1:43:13 AM
Thank you I think this makes sense.
#4ollie229Posted 4/8/2013 6:14:15 AM
Question (and this might be noobish) - I have an orange SAW. When I got it it had two mod slots and I filled those up with the best mods I had at the time. Now that I've leveled up further, I'm able to remove mods from guns but when I try to take the mods off of the SAW, it will not give me the option to do so. I also cannot add mod slots to the gun. Are there restrictions on some guns that will not allow you to enhance them?
---
What? No Weather Dominator? You just expect the weather to dominate itself, huh? That's so unprofessional.
#5tzar_666Posted 4/8/2013 6:33:00 AM
ollie229 posted...
Question (and this might be noobish) - I have an orange SAW. When I got it it had two mod slots and I filled those up with the best mods I had at the time. Now that I've leveled up further, I'm able to remove mods from guns but when I try to take the mods off of the SAW, it will not give me the option to do so. I also cannot add mod slots to the gun. Are there restrictions on some guns that will not allow you to enhance them?

unequip weapon from loadout and try again
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6ollie229Posted 4/8/2013 6:46:31 AM
tzar_666 posted...
ollie229 posted...

I could have sworn I did that but, honestly, I might just be an idiot and that is the issue. I will try again tonight when I get home from work.
---
What? No Weather Dominator? You just expect the weather to dominate itself, huh? That's so unprofessional.
#7tzar_666Posted 4/8/2013 6:57:44 AM
ollie229 posted...
tzar_666 posted...
ollie229 posted...

I could have sworn I did that but, honestly, I might just be an idiot and that is the issue. I will try again tonight when I get home from work.

if you unlock a new loadout it auto equips random items. if it wont unequip double tap already equiped item then tap what you want equiped
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2